Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

wow, this topic is dumb, theres no more pics, just people arguing.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

hmm bumpy
    i wonder if this needs to be updated with the recent ongoings lol

*edits title to something more appropriate*
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

You're looking askance at those guys with some of the uber-rares too? That one party where the one guy has a Psycho Wand, and another has the Agito Repca?

...Yeah. I know for a FACT that if they had cheated weapons and just left those weapons in their PM until they were released, no problem at all in pulling them out.

On the other hand, someone I know got FOUR of the 10* bow boards before he gave up on Grove of Fanatics. It is not outside the realm of probability that those weapons are legit...

....Sigh. There's no way to tell, and no way to accuse without more sure proof. That's why I never posted shots of those people with all 50% 9* weapons, because even though that's how I would have cheated (the smart way) by making 9* weapons for free until I got plenty of 50%s, they could have been legit too.

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

On 2007-09-04 11:25, imfanboy wrote:
    You're looking askance at those guys with some of the uber-rares too? That one party where the one guy has a Psycho Wand, and another has the Agito Repca?

...Yeah. I know for a FACT that if they had cheated weapons and just left those weapons in their PM until they were released, no problem at all in pulling them out.

On the other hand, someone I know got FOUR of the 10* bow boards before he gave up on Grove of Fanatics. It is not outside the realm of probability that those weapons are legit...

....Sigh. There's no way to tell, and no way to accuse without more sure proof. That's why I never posted shots of those people with all 50% 9* weapons, because even though that's how I would have cheated (the smart way) by making 9* weapons for free until I got plenty of 50%s, they could have been legit too.
    It will always be hard to tell
    but just wanted to bring attention to the current situation with people showing off their wares in a rather foolish manner and bringing too much undue attention to themselves.
    otherwise really, with the amount of s-ranks already available this thread is practically obselete.
    (though im still fairly certain that love bows have never been availabe to us)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-09-04 11:36 ]</font>
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

At this point, most of the S-Ranks have been released. There is no real way of distinguishing cheaters from legitimate finds. Also, since this is a several week old bump, I'm going to lock this thread.