Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Real living is living for others.

umm rucar is a legit drop in hive s but as for the others like real hand gun and etc there def not in the game yet i say report em !

On 2007-04-16 04:56, Ryan113 wrote:
    would you consider it pain if someone gave you all the S-ranks you wanted?
    If someone offered you two pounds of cocaine, would you be jumping up and down to get it?

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

Magenta you should come to 360 and save yourself the pain.
    hmm i did consider, but xbox 360 prices are too high atm.

On 2007-04-16 07:38, AL1ST0R wrote:
    umm rucar is a legit drop in hive s but as for the others like real hand gun and etc there def not in the game yet i say report em !
    well i have little doubt that it drops, as i have stated earlier, but given the rarerity, and the lack of actual/more solid confirmation, i doubt that many(if any) boards have dropped and have been succesfully synthed.

also because, as the early pictures shows, the rucar appears to have been duped before their release, it makes makes many of us strongly doubt the legitimacy of the ones floating around.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-04-16 16:28 ]</font>
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

Will be displayed under your Nickname

What is the point of this, anyways? >_> I've been pondering this since I saw the thread, and I couldn't reach a logical reason for a thread like this to exist.

Just report them to ST and they usually act, despite popular belief, it does nothing to post them here.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

Seriously...If you had the time to Take pics, why didnt you report?
    Luckily the cleanup probably got all of this...

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

What is the point of this, anyways? >_> I've been pondering this since I saw the thread, and I couldn't reach a logical reason for a thread like this to exist.

Just report them to ST and they usually act,
    Note that this thread did exist in another form before, which then served as a pictorial reference and reminder of what was (then) unreleased/unavailable/non-legit, and who had them. It also served as warning, and some people who were shown to have highly questionable items were indeed reported (since i also posted pictures of their Numbers/IDS)

sadly strong words were exchanged, and the thread old had to be scrapped. Fellow posters/players suggested I redo the thread, and with permission I started it again with a cleaner intention/format, showing the name of the questionable weapons/items clearly on undoctored screenshots.

This time it will mainly serve as a reminder of what non-legitimate items were going around back then, with a few recent questionable cases, unless another outbreak of cheating occurs. I will no longer post pictures of player number ids though.

also one can no longer report people for having kohibumiteri, or carriguine-rucar, as these items have been officially released. But as i have stated earlier, given the rarerity of the boards, the parts, and the synth rate, as well as the fact that (my pictures indicating) they have been mass duped/generated I doubt many (if any) of the ones currently floating around are legitimate. Also add that there's zero reliable/strong drop confirmations - just the odd unreliable story of one board dropping.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: magenta on 2007-04-16 16:38 ]</font>
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

rucar boards dont drop, only the wep itself. thats just what i hear from everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

nah, the [B] Carriguiruc drops, there's a screenshot out there of the board that dropped on the 360 servers

were not talkin about carriguiruc, we're talkin bout carriguine rucar.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Real living is living for others.

lol we'll magenta is famous as being the hacker finder, so since there no more hacking i guess magenta got bored and don't want people to forget her hard work in the past, but it's ok magenta i appriciate the thread