Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

were not talkin about carriguiruc, we're talkin bout carriguine rucar.
    The board that makes Carriguine-rucar is called "[B] Carriguiruc". Look at the name?

The Original Tanking Fomarl and Goddess

On 2007-04-17 06:31, AL1ST0R wrote:
    lol we'll magenta is famous as being the hacker finder, so since there no more hacking i guess magenta got bored and don't want people to forget her hard work in the past, but it's ok magenta i appriciate the thread
    well you never know, they might come up with a new ce or something, and of course theres still lots of stuff of questionable origin floating around. i.e. ones stated to be legit now, even though they have not have been created legitimately (i.e. love bows, uransas (wand thing), and of course rucars)
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta
    Fight Master 20 / Fortefighter 20 / Fight Gunner 10 /

lol I have a picture I took showing Nana's weapons and units, too, from March, I believe...

(stupid PS2...)

He joined my party before then and tried to claim that everything he had was legit. T_T He's got just about every unit, in addition to what's equipped there... Needless to say I don't believe a word of it.
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

You can't hack units in.

Real living is living for others.

yes you can;t hack units at that time or ever but that doesn;t mean he/she didn't hack weapons or anything else to get those rare units >.>

hmm.. i dont know. but imo its best to keep an open mind on what can and cant be done.
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta

i miss sk,nc,DO,from pso... my one true friends.

baby dool (HC)? omg thats my ex she was married and i never knew it lol..... any one knows her tell her eric says hi

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujinhucaseal on 2007-04-21 09:51 ]</font>

lolz, reminds me of the Crimson Beast S2 I was in last night. Some guy joins, and so I immediately check his weapons for hax, as I always do. The dude had three Crea Doubles on his palette (and a Halp Serafi, which really pissed me off). I started to berate him about the Crea Doubles, and then he tells me that he doesn't own them anymore and sold them for a 50% weapon, all while I still have the party menu up, showing his three Doubles. Shame it wasn't my party, or I'd have kicked him on the spot. There was also a Fortecher with two Halarods, which is equally impossible, but I didn't say anything about that because we needed a fT in the party, lawl.

And then everyone in the party gave me hell for pestering the dude with the Crea Doubles. Hopefully they all blacklisted me after they kicked me, I don't want scum like that anywhere near me.

On 2007-04-24 13:56, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:
    lolz, reminds me of the Crimson Beast S2 I was in last night. Some guy joins, and so I immediately check his weapons for hax, as I always do. The dude had three Crea Doubles on his palette (and a Halp Serafi, which really pissed me off). I started to berate him about the Crea Doubles, and then he tells me that he doesn't own them anymore and sold them for a 50% weapon, all while I still have the party menu up, showing his three Doubles. Shame it wasn't my party, or I'd have kicked him on the spot. There was also a Fortecher with two Halarods, which is equally impossible, but I didn't say anything about that because we needed a fT in the party, lawl.
    lol.. i lubs the view equipment options, makes things a lil easier,
    PSU Elite-Anti-Elitist
    lv150 Magenta

Hell, I must be playing a different game, not seen an S-Rank drop yet, when clearly having a full inventory of them is the in thing

Edit: That Nana has had those weapons for months, I remembering seeing them ages ago with a nice collection of Halarods. How anyone can claim to be legit with stuff like that is beyond me, especially not so early into the game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: UrikoBB3 on 2007-04-24 14:41 ]</font>

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)