Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

whats a good lever for a fonewearl to beat normal falz on? im a fonewearl, currently lv 25 as of this posting, soon to be 26.

'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

As you can see from my avatar, I have a picture of a force so that makes me more than qualified to post a response here. You should be able to kick butt at level 20 the way the system's set up, but forces might want to hold off until level 30 just to be super extra safe.

its that death rain he does on the secon form. keeps killing me.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'

On 2002-12-09 20:58, blue-hawk wrote:
    its that death rain he does on the secon form. keeps killing me.
    You're casting shifta/deband/zalure/jellen, right? It might help lower Falz's attack power and increase your defense. But if I were you, I'd get a 4 slot armor and equip the best HP boosters that I could find.

*smacks self in the head* doh! forgot about those. >_<
    so used to playing as a hunter. never was a very good force player.

Exactly, you'll wanna equip as many general/HP (or digger/HP if that's all you can get) as you possibly can. His death rain thing is REAL nasty, and there's no way to lower its damage as far as I know, so you'll just have to make sure your HP are high enough. This becomes a much bigger problem for us FO at VH, and even moreso at Ultimate, but it's still managable... usually.
    And of course, make sure you're STOCKED on fluids of any kind you can afford; probably mono and di at around your level. Scape dolls work nicely too... His last form in Normal uses rabarta that has always has a nasty habit of doing a double hit on me and sometimes killing me. To avoid this it's best to just move a few steps away from his right side, or equip an ice resistant unit.
    Good luck, you should be able to take him down.

woo hoo! i did it at lv 26!

Congrats!
    Falz --> <-- You

On 2002-12-09 20:48, RagMasterRappy wrote:
    As you can see from my avatar, I have a picture of a force so that makes me more than qualified to post a response here. You should be able to kick butt at level 20 the way the system's set up, but forces might want to hold off until level 30 just to be super extra safe.
    Actually having a picture of a Force doesn't make you more qualified for anything. If a picture is based on experience of the poster then I dare say we are all in a world of poo if that came about.

I just found that to be a very arrogant comment from my point of view. I would have expected something a lot more less snobbish if you had said that I've logged in a lot of hours playing a force so I think I might be able to offer adivce to help you in the game.

The only thing I ever respect is pure experience and playing skill when it comes to all games.

I.E. When I play Ultimate Mode and I see a Force kickin the crap out of monsters with S/D Jellen Zalure with a lot of mixing with offensive techs then that Fo has my respect.

Ever since V2 Ult I gave 100% Respect for good Forces in an Ultimate team.

I think he was joking about the avatar pic...