Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

When exactly did this occur? My friend just ran in my room telling me about it on CNN.

first shooting was around 7 AM, second around 9:30 EST

Virginia Tech campus is Blacksburg. The school is the town and the school is huge. Trust me, everything dorm was locked immediately after the first shooting, but school dorms don't have locks. The school should have canceled classes earlier is all.

Was anyone from the forum involved? Well I do go to the school. You don't want anyone more involved than that.

THE JACKEL

This is terrible news indeed. I found out when my mom called me earlier this afternoon. This could've easily happened anywhere. My hearts go out to those who have lost their friends and family. And to those of you here who go to that school, be safe out there.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

My question is the fact that the first shotting happened at 7:00 A.M.

&the second one was 2 hours later.

Why didn't anyone shut down the school &warn people that there is a gunman on the loose?

I mean they had 2 WHOLE hours to warn people, why wasn't anyone warned?
    So many people wpuld have still been alived.

This is a terrible day.

This questions campus securities. x.x;

On 2007-04-16 11:47, clynn wrote:
    I just know, that someone is going to pin this on some famouse person or a video game a band a musik style but not the president.
    The President? If Bush gets blamed for this I will support him more just because of the dipshits who would accuse him of that. Christ, it is a tragedy. Don't turn it into something political. I know the call of "BAN GUNS" will come up, and I don't know how anyone with a shred of common sense can actually think it would help. Murder is illegal. It happened. Schools are labeled as GUN FREE ZONES, where people who legally carry a concealed firearm through law, civilians mostly, are barred for carrying there. Make sense? No. If we trust teachers to fill our kids heads with stuff they should have a gun and know how to use it. It could have been stopped. Guns exist, don't let only the bad guys have them.

The time table of this is strange. They are almost labeling it seperate incidents. I'm shocked someone didn't stop him in between, whether that be a civilian or cop.

This can't have happened. Guns are banned from Vtech.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...0407gunban.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dangerous55 on 2007-04-16 13:27 ]</font>
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

On 2007-04-16 11:47, clynn wrote:
    I just know, that someone is going to pin this on some famouse person or a video game a band a musik style but not the president.
    Wow. Just wow.
    this is kindalike how Bush also caused 9/11 right clynn?

guns may be "banned" but I know people with guns in their rooms. And on such a cold day, where it's snowing, people are bundled and it's easy to hide a gun.

THE JACKEL

33 now. Jeez.

On 2007-04-16 13:40, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    guns may be "banned" but I know people with guns in their rooms. And on such a cold day, where it's snowing, people are bundled and it's easy to hide a gun.

THE JACKEL
    Intersting. I bet if they used it so stop the attacker they would be punished. Or is this just people trying to act tough, and not actually having a gun there? Just wondering. Regardless, they probably wouldnt take it to class unless they were allowed.
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.