Hello, I just returned to the game tonight on Xbox after more than 2 years away. I just wanted to post here to ask what types of things to watch out for, as in what can people do to harm my character, and does it run rampant, or are most players now more into actually playing the game how it was designed?

I have always been a "legit" player and still intend to be this time around. Is there a large Legit community left anywhere, on any particular ship or lobby?

Lastly I was wondering if there was a specific lobby generally referred to as the pso-world lobby?

Any recent info about the state of the game would be nice to hear. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and for responding if you replied.

I'm not sure about how many are left. I'm looking to find someone myself that doesn't mickey mouse their character or mag.

Xbox servers have not been updated since the 360 was released. So don't let the 'Jingle Bells' (aka: 'eternal Christmas') play on your last nerve. I doubt there will be an update for it ever again.

If I play online, I don't have any problems, so long as I stay away from the first ship.

Mercenary for Hire

like its an eternal Xmas go look for saint rappy...

There's barely anybody playing the game nowadays. Maybe 50-60 people max on the main ship. As for legit you'll have a hard time finding people. Davburite 10 is where most people legit played. My Hunter's licence is still running so you can add me and I'll join up with you whenever I get some time. GT is the same as my username.

Thanks fo the responses, I read about the whole Christmas thing before I went back online, its kinda sad but humorous at the same time really. I guess the bad thing is some of the mag cells drop on halloween right? Means we can't ever get those I suppose, but at least it isn't eternally normal so we can't get any holiday drops.

When I went on I saw a pretty good amount of people on, but they were a bunch of lame people just yelling and playing music and such. I guess I just mistakingly assumes anyone still playing after all this time must just really love the game and want to play it without all the weirdo stuff, I mean there are plenty of other games to just go online and bug people that you don't have to pay to play.

Again thanks for the replies and I'll look for you guys online sometime and maybe we can have a nice time out there hunting.

Currently my father and I both play the game again, both restarting after a couple years, and we need another teammate or 2 to make a strong group.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MetalMeat on 2007-04-21 20:45 ]</font>

I'll give you a hand. I'll be willing to speed level you two up. It'll give me a reason to start playing this game again. I'm in Davburite 10 right now if you want to join up. I'll be there for a little while...

Heh, 50-60 people on the xbox main Ship? That's a larger population than Blue burst..

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

Add me too. My Gt is kevlarAK, and I heart C mode.