View Poll Results: Well i have been wondering ever since the new missions came out i think that there is a lack of expe

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it is Unbalenced.

23 76.67%
  • No it is the same just new missions.

1 3.33%
  • Other(explain)

2 6.67%
  • What are you talking about?

4 13.33%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

wow im gone for 5 minutes and were already talking about stripping, thats why i love pso-world ::thumbs up::

Desert Goliath.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Yes, I agree, the mission rewards are unbalanced. Personally, I think Sonic Team should rebalance it based on mission length and difficulty, although one idea that popped into my head was the idea of actually rotating whatever was the "best" mission for a week or so, to get people moving around.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

On 2007-04-23 16:18, A2K wrote:
    although one idea that popped into my head was the idea of actually rotating whatever was the "best" mission for a week or so, to get people moving around.
    that would be so effin cool.....
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

mad beasts vs mitsuraki defense S rank.

it's a crying shame.

Yeah they're helluva unbalanced and it doesn't seem it will change anytime soon looking at some the of S2 rewards of the 5 new S2's the JPN version got. Its because of their reward progression pattern. Early missions had low rewards at c rank and newer missions had higher rewards at c rank. So lets say 12x5mpts can't compare to 12x12mpts.

Why do you care, you should take advantage of it. Just like weed, God put weed on this earth for me and you, vice versa with SEGA and the reward. I swear some of you dedicated PSO-worlders will try to come up with anything to bitch about... (im not saying im not apart of pso-world cause uuh duh im posting, but some of this stuff is just unnecessary)

They're a little imbalanced, yes, but I don't think as much as people make it out to be. The party missions give greater end rewards since they can't be solo'd while getting rank S. Only things like Lab Recovery throw this out of whack >.>

Some missions also have better possible drops and thus get lower rewards. Like Sleeping Warriors S2 has some rather decent rares and the end reward is low to compensate for it. Though, Desert Terror S2 gives 202 MP and has quite a few rares in it (many unknown at this time) and is by no means easy. Problem is, people don't want to hunt for rares even though they whine constantly about it -_-

I was fighgunner at lv 20 its the fighgunner levels that take a long time. I didnt get to fg lv 10 till lv 58.
    Nobo Habaharu/ 150/ Beast/ Fighmaster
    ExCaLiBeR/ 132/ CAST/ Gunmaster

I love you Echo come back to me!! I'm Sorry!