For those that are curious as to what your characters' heights are. Take a screen shot (with resolution at 800x600) and then go into Photoshop or any other program that'll let you crop and see the image height.

draw a border thingy from the top of the head (head, not accessories or hair as some hair can be higher than the actual head of the char) of your char to the bottom of the foot so that it's touching both, you only need a little width as you are just cropping for height.

Crop that and then look at your image properties.

Find pixel height

use pixel height and divide by 1.57272 (you can extend that number as much as you want as it's one of those numbers that just keep going)

This number will be in centimeters, but slightly off due to the number you divided by. If you round to the next nearest whole number you should be good.

To find out your height inches you then have to find a converter (which can be found by googling "centimeters to inches converter" and then you can divide from by 12 to get ft'in", don't be surprised if you get a decimal on inches...as most have decimals as far as i have seen

The tallest char is Fullyen Curtz which is 7'2.6", but max height for online chars are 7'4.2" which my character is.

if you did default human male you are 5'10"

i don't know the shortest you can be

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DurakkenX on 2007-04-25 08:18 ]</font>