Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

like making a female character so you can look at her ass, THAT is preverted.
    we all look by instinict
    What?

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

On 2007-04-26 14:57, Sychosis wrote:
    like making a female character so you can look at her ass, THAT is preverted.
    we all look by instinict
    What?
    If you're going to quote me at least do it in context otherwise I'm just giong to ignore you.

He just proved my point.

You just don't know it yet...

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

*humps this threads legs*

Well I'd make a female character but I remember that last time >_>. I don't mind what reason you made the character for but the loli thing and saying "I made this character to look at something " then theres something wrong lol.

Heh, I made my two female characters for a very stupid reason. Back when the game started, you didn't see many Caseals, so I made one. There's still not many of them on the X360 servers. The same goes with my female beast, well... >_> I just thing femme beasts are hot.

The thing I think a lot of people don't realize (especially those who accuse guys playing girls of being perverts) is that many players don't see their characters as representations of themselves. I certainly don't. I haven't ever tried to make a character that looked like me or even someone who would have my general personality. I don't pretend that I am my character and don't associate it with myself in my own head. When that's the way your mind works, you generally just pick the character you think looks the coolest, has the best moves, whatever. I, like a lot of other people, often find the girl characters to be cooler.

I've made a handful of male characters in my PSO days, but for some reason I could just never get into them. I guess maybe it's because for the most part, I'm just more fascinated by women than men. I think The Bride is cooler and more badass than The Punisher. I fancy Buffy over Batman. My closest friend is a girl, my favorite band is female-lead, and I tend to find female characters of all types to be generally of greater interest than their male counterparts. It's not because I self-identify as a girl or I'm trying to get some virtual action. The female end of the spectrum just appeals to me more.

So basically what I said in a long, drawn out way is that being a guy with a girl video game avatar isn't necessarily indicitive of anything other than the possibility that you're interested in women. Nothing personal against men; I am one, after all. But excessive manliness, Spartans putting spears through each others' faces, rippling muscles, and war cries just ain't as much my CupOfTea as a clever brunette with sly eyes and six shooter would be.

On 2007-04-26 17:58, Shadow_Moses wrote:
    Heh, I made my two female characters for a very stupid reason. Back when the game started, you didn't see many Caseals, so I made one. There's still not many of them on the X360 servers. The same goes with my female beast, well... >_> I just thing femme beasts are hot.
    I think I'm gonna' go with that one. My personality demands that I go with the minority, whatever they are. It's usually girls.

Some people just play female chars because they prefer the designs. For instance on pso i prefered the female character designs as i thought the designs were cooler. The same for psu aswell. =P i certainly dont see my character as a representation of myself.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thalui89 on 2007-04-27 04:44 ]</font>

It may be pixelated, but it's a fine ass to look at

Oh, and look at 'em bounce!

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!