Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

The customization this game already has is quite astounding, but I'm sure there are details that you wish you had.

I myself am quite satisfied with my character. Sad eyes, aquatic features, heavy armor, and I even get wings and a powerful water spell later on (whitill wings and Heaven Punisher). If I get tired of my heavy armor, I have a ninja, maid, and robo-maid outfit ready. If I get tired of my fish look, I can go back to human. If I get tired of my sad eyes, well, I'd be insane for that to happen.

Just about the only thing that I don't have is the ability to wear helmets or defensive headgear. Yes, male casts get some of these if they have robot heads, but most female cast heads are purely decorational. Beyond that, I cannot have a helmet without a metal face, and I cannot have a fleshy and metal face on the same character. Basically, I'm stuck with a bare fleshy head at the moment.
    Having some sort of tiara or, preferably, defensive helmet would make me quite happy. Most specifically, being able to show off my sad eyes and long hair while wearing the dragoon helmet would be perfect.

What about any of you? What outfits do you want, but cannot have? Any other form of decoration that you want?

More accessories/headgears and the possibility to change the colors of clothes by yourself (altho it does make sense that you can't, considering you can't really go around and magically change the color of the clothes in a real store either). That's all really

But yeah, more clothes. More I say. More!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shaidar on 2007-04-28 23:55 ]</font>

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Adjustments of individual parts.

Color slider for ALL clothes.

...I want to customize the move set for all melee combo's. Same hot boxes and speed,I just want something to mess about when I'm bored. I get real tired of seeing the same swings. This is coming from a guy who plays 2-D fighters alot so,I'd like a way to break up a combo other than canceling 1st or 2nd hit into a PA.

Hey it's cool that we get all sorts of clothes but,the only accessories we get are hats,glasses and freaking cat ears.

What about the length of our hair? Hm? Where's the slider for that?

Yeah,I want watches,wristbands,suspenders,dare I say earrings,gloves,belts.

I understand why we don't have these things but I can dream.

But,for the most part I'm happy with what we got. I'll just deal,they'res gotta be some limitations.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

able to chose a tail of your choice such as a cat, dog, or even a Fox tail
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Ice caves... killing bil *cue kill bill music*

Being able to wear the opposite genders clothing. I wanna see a girl wearing a male boa boa jacket >_>

I want to be able to customize my character's PM. From Equipment, to PAs/Bullets/Techs, to SUVs, to even CLOTHES! That kind of customization would rock, since yeah, they ARE your Partners.

EDIT: As well as AI settings, like say, Tales series style or Star Ocean style. >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AweOfShe on 2007-04-29 00:11 ]</font>

Facial options.

Earrings, Markings, Scars, Eyepatches, decent facial hair, gold "bling" tooth options, ect.

I'd love to be able to color the tips of Neika's ears black ala Rika style.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Heh, it's obvious I wasn't the only one that wanted earrings.

Diamond studs, please! Or, whatever happens to be the most precious gem at that point in the future...I want it!

I just wanna look boy bandy...I don't know why. Think I've been listening to too much N Sync lately. x_x

Proportions for body parts being separate, which leads to big butts and hips!

AKA "Nougami" and "Roar"

On 2007-04-29 00:09, AweOfShe wrote:
    I want to be able to customize my character's PM. From Equipment, to PAs/Bullets/Techs, to SUVs, to even CLOTHES! That kind of customization would rock, since yeah, they ARE your Partners.

EDIT: As well as AI settings, like say, Tales series style or Star Ocean style. >.>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AweOfShe on 2007-04-29 00:11 ]</font>
    Yeah, I'd really like for there to be more PM customization too. They all look the same now...at least give us an option to customize their clothes a bit!

I also wanted for our characters to be able to buy clothes that match their PM's...a big dress for the females, a matching colored suit for the males, that kind of thing.

And last of all...LET MY PM FOLLOW ME AROUND IN THE LOBBY DAMMIT! It just seems wierd that she's in a team with me, and I can only see her in my room or out in the mission field. I'd love to see her following me around in the lobbies, with her maybe mirroring my emote actions. So when I danced, she would dance with me. So when I bytch slapped another player in the lobby, she would smack them too, etc.