Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

Argh, my good friend Jaspaller gave me an MKB w/50% to hit he found recently. It took me awhile to figure that I needed to grind the MKB up all the way before I could convert it to a BKB(thanks for the info Jas). After I converted it, I could not add any more percents to it. I guess that was something I needed to do before conversion. What is funny is I was going to read up on it here @pso-world.com, but I was in a bit of a rush so I converted 1st then went to the Shops quest.

/tear

Let this be a lesson to you all. . . .

What are the other %'s of the BKB, I don't remember not being able to add percents on a BKB.
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

you can add %'s to a BKB, except hit of course unless you are on BB. Also if I'm wrong about BB allowing %'s to be added to hit by all means let me know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-04-29 10:29 ]</font>

On 2007-04-29 09:49, VioletSkye wrote:
    you can add %'s to a BKB, except hit of course unless you are on BB. Also if I'm wrong about BB allowing %'s to be added to hit by all means let me know.
    Yeah, you can't add hit. That'd be hilarious 100 hit excals EVERYWHERE!
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

Heh, ok thanks, I wasn't sure about BB

On 2007-04-29 00:30, kevlar_pso wrote:
    Argh, my good friend Jaspaller gave me an MKB w/50% to hit he found recently. It took me awhile to figure that I needed to grind the MKB up all the way before I could convert it to a BKB(thanks for the info Jas). After I converted it, I could not add any more percents to it. I guess that was something I needed to do before conversion. What is funny is I was going to read up on it here @pso-world.com, but I was in a bit of a rush so I converted 1st then went to the Shops quest.

/tear

Let this be a lesson to you all. . . .
    I gave you that MKB? hmm, I don't remember that. I've never had a MKB before either. I do remember giving those grinders to you though that night. You sure it was from me? I wouldn't give up a 50% mkb that easily lol

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

Ok, so maybe Draven gave it to me. Now I am confused. I guess I will have to ask him the next time I see him online. At any rate I was surprised (insert gamertag here) gave me such a quality MKB to begin with. I guess I should have added percents to it when I received it. But I wanted to do everything at the same time. Grind it, add percents, convert it to a BKB.

On 2007-04-29 01:50, EphekZ wrote:
    What are the other %'s of the BKB, I don't remember not being able to add percents on a BKB.
    When I received it, all that the MKB had was 50% to hit. Initially I could not make up my mind which other two I would raise the percents of. I finally decided on Machine and Dark. After reading the guides here at PSO-World.com, I have not come across anything that says after you convert an MKB to a BKB that you can not add any additional percents. Is that information not there? I can not be the first person to have this happen to them.