Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718
    I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Thats what the people you keep cheerleading do(Its not like you've said anything ontopic or anything), oh, and call everyone a noob cause they have a different opinion.

Its funny how most of the people debating over fortegunner, aren't even fortegunners(Tra, Brimada, iamfanboy, sure theres others, but they weren't as loud). Really, the only people anyone should listen to is Kef and Sophia, and I'd tend to lean moreso towards Sophia, cause, well, Kef does have holes in his arguments.(But that isn't to say I even agree with Sophia 100%)

Theres no absolute way to play. Especially in an easy game like PSU.

Oh, I used the word noob, wasn't aware of that. =/

Also I had a beast fG.

Yet another person making baseless assumptions. Get your facts straight first or STFU and GTFO.

Also looking at the characters you have listed in your profile, I honestly can't take you seriously at all.

Unless of course you're still "not really PJ", which in that case you need to stop hiding behind your friend's account and ruining his credibility.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Brimada on 2007-05-09 08:39 ]</font>

Signature by Gama

My account is suspended, never really told me what for, whatever. I know his password, I choose to use his account, he knows, doesn't care. If you base your opinion of him on me, then whoms assuming what now? Really big double standard there.

My main is a fortegunner. Yeah, you didn't say you had a FG, but you also have contributed nothing to the topic. Just say others are right, and others are wrong. We get it, you agree with Tra/Sophia/whoeverelse I'm forgetting, say something constructive, or just move on.

Really, when did PSOW suddenly allow spamming?

Oh yeah, and I am Kef in disguise, I purposely made an account 4 years ago, argued with myself over PSO stuff for some 3 years, somehow played GCPSO with myself, and posted snaps from both perspectives for the moment when I could seem to be supporting myself in a game that wasn't even announced when either of these PSOW accounts were made.

Spot on. It was the perfect plan, but YoshiFlash, as intellegent as he is, saw right through me. We better go running, Kef. Ooops, rather, I better be running.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2007-05-09 10:40 ]</font>

I've only been proven wrong once on the official boards, Cherry, and even then it wasn't a case of white and black answer. Anyway, it was definitely not you. Also, just because four or so people keep sucking up to one another doesn't mean you are right, let alone that you "won" any argument, it just means that we understood talking to close-minded, childish people like you is a waste of time, and we're ignoring you. You being stupid enough not to realise this makes it all the more hilarious.

On 2007-05-09 08:30, The_Brimada wrote:
    Also looking at the characters you have listed in your profile, I honestly can't take you seriously at all.
    A quote from myself. Did I not say once again:
    Unless of course you're still "not really PJ", which in that case you need to stop hiding behind your friend's account and ruining his credibility.
    Yep that's right, you're just as much of an idiot as you are on the official boards.

Signature by Gama

I don't even go to the official boards....?

The thing is I never said your pplaystlye was wrong did I? I did point out the fact that you made posts that offset one another. And how do you know I'm not just solely hear for my own amusement. If you knew my real track reecord, you'd be quite surprised.

Signature by Gama

All these speed-run times posted are crap. You just simply have not seen Hikaru go through S16 Fakis, without his clothes on yet. He kills Fakis with RESTA within a fraction of a second. And the only reason he'd bring his PM with him is so that she could hold his pants for him.

You all suck.

Heh.

As a newman female GT, I almost certainly can't do it that fast. My ATP is far lower than your caseal fortegunner, even with a Solid/Power S. I might be able to swing 30 minutes.

Hm, now you've got me curious. Ah well, maybe I'll give it a shot after I get back from school.

And I've backed up what I've said a fair number of times Tra, you just don't like to hear it so you put your hands over your ears and go "Nah nah nah, I can't heaaaaaaaaaar you!" Same as you do anyone else who proves to be right.

Some enterprising mod needs to split this thread into two halves: one the trolling side done by Tra & Co., the other the actual useful information.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: imfanboy on 2007-05-09 11:13 ]</font>

This thread has long out-served its usefulness. As such, I'm locking it.