Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Oh snap! Noxia in a bikini!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlexCraig on 2007-11-19 18:10 ]</font>

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Not so good.
    I've read and look at all your stuff to be totaly uncommitted.
    And well your visual effect are bad, and when i think about how much time you certainly spend on that ...
    Your layout man ... it's so unstructured, looks awful.
    But that's a personnal opinions (i mean if you posted that on a forum, you agree with the fact that some people can give their opinions, good or bad, depending on their own feeling).

(i mean if you posted that on a forum, you agree with the fact that some people can give their opinions, good or bad, depending on their own feeling).
    On these boards (at least the Fan Works) people respect each others work, and give good and objective critique... You are just completly pulling Noxia's work out of context and start to bash it. You can't expect everyone to be a master of photoshop..

When you give your opinion/critique about art and that kind of stuff, you have to realize that not everyone is on the same high level as some others around the net. You have to compare the work of an artist with his/her previous work, if you want to give some usefull critique/opinion (unless the artist is asking for harsh critique him/herself).

I think Noxia is doing one of the best screenshot comics on these boards (as far as I have seen them).

@ Noxia in bikini: You see! Noxia got a sexy side...

Refreshing Minty Flavor Puppet_Papaya's Avatar

On 2007-11-21 14:41, qoxolg wrote:
    (i mean if you posted that on a forum, you agree with the fact that some people can give their opinions, good or bad, depending on their own feeling).
    On these boards (at least the Fan Works) people respect each others work, and give good and objective critique... You are just completly pulling Noxia's work out of context and start to bash it. You can't expect everyone to be a master of photoshop..

When you give your opinion/critique about art and that kind of stuff, you have to realize that not everyone is on the same high level as some others around the net. You have to compare the work of an artist with his/her previous work, if you want to give some usefull critique/opinion (unless the artist is asking for harsh critique him/herself).

I think Noxia is doing one of the best screenshot comics on these boards (as far as I have seen them).

@ Noxia in bikini: You see! Noxia got a sexy side...
    Ummm, you know critique isn't always good. You need to point out the flaws so you know what to improve.

hi everyone, it's been a while :3
    good news, my new chapter is done and i'll post it tomorow.
    I know, it took long, very long... but i've been distracted by Gears of War, Clive barker's jericho, granado espada, Bioshock, Crysis, C&C tiberium wars, Dawn of war, unreal tournament 3, assassin's creed and PSU AoI and more games ._.;

GLORY TO POUNY !!!!!
    pounybunny !! nuuuu !!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109875

Heh, well, glad to have you back! Been few reasons for me to show up lately. Glad this comic's coming back.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

All very worthy distractions, indeed. Looking forward to it.

allright :3 here we go, this chapter is pretty big so i'll post it in two part. so if you see only 1 post, it means i'm posting the second

with that, good reading :3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noxia on 2008-01-08 02:47 ]</font>

GLORY TO POUNY !!!!!
    pounybunny !! nuuuu !!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109875