Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    The Eggy Bastard

okay so level 100-119 monsters drop the 10* loot.awesome.let us begin killing them.

logic tells us that the next bracket above that will be level 120-139 monsters,dropping 11* loot.awesome.[insert "let us begin killing them" here] ........

something wrong with this picture?

S2/SS missions are the highest current difficulty.the highest monster levels of S rank missions were...

The Mad beasts, level 90, S2 having 105
    Rainbow beeast, level 50, S2 having 100(that one doesnt make much sense,but whatever,nobodys complaining)
    SEED awakeneed, level 90, if it follows the current trend, the s2 will have 105...
    dark satellite is also worth mentioning with monsters at 85.maybe this will have 100 monsters.

so,this leaves room for a decent array of droppable 10*'s,but according to trends,this does leave a lot of blank spots.sabers drop off of linear line creatures.unless they are found to be dropppable off of deljabans in the hive as well,(somebody please post if theyve found a rapier/buccaneer board off of a 85/90 delj).so we have max linear line missions in terms of monster levels,but nowhere near max possible item drops.I think ther emay be a few other items that have drop tables that will be affected by this but I cant really call them to mind right now.

but I think you guys get my point..where will these items be dropping?my guess is that there will be 1 mission on each planet with level 100 + monsters.that leaves no room for monsters that can drop 11*+ items.its almost a given that were probably going to wait until the expansion to see things over 10 *'s dropping,but what if we dont?will there be S3 missions?

also,there is a pic of a dude holding an item that is actually 13 star rarity.I saw it only once and I have no ide awhere the hell the link is,if someone has it,please post it.
    *--this pic I saw was from the beta,before you think Im totally fuckin cracked out

now that may mean that items go up to 15 stars instaed of only 12,especially with a pic of someone holding in their inventory a 13 star item.apparenly,the stars after 12 flicker white instead of gold/green/teal/blue like lower ranks)

where in the dizzle where these items be dropping?we havent even talked abotu 12*'s yet,which according to the current trends,will drop off of lv 140-159 monsters!

oh,the humanity,sega.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: majan on 2007-05-07 19:26 ]</font>

I hope we get level 150+ enemies. I really do.
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]

The Eggy Bastard

me too man.it just doesnt make sense to me how we can with the current trends of mission upgrades,though.

they could just add S3 missions, or whatever the want tyo call the next grade above S

Sega will add them somehow. I'm hoping for later missions that only come in S2 with level 150+ enemies.

I mean, Ultimate Seabed was a lot harder than Ultimate Ruins, but they were still both "Ultimate" difficulty.
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]

Ice caves... killing bil *cue kill bill music*

11* Currently drop from the level 100+ bosses. So S3 bosses will probably drop the 12*, then we'll get AoI. It'll continue like that until we get to 15*

13*+ are AoI only btw.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiryuu on 2007-05-07 19:32 ]</font>

The 13 star stuff is AoI stuff.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

You need to check out some of the JPN sites. There are already at least 8 11* weapon boards that drop from boss boxes in s2 ranked missions that JPN pc/ps2 have. It does seem there will have to be s3 ranking if we are to get all 12* before the expansion.

The 13-15 stuff is unfinished data on the PSU disk. Have to wait for AOI untill we can see them drop. AOI has the promise of much higher lvl monsters.

On 2007-05-07 19:31, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
    The 13 star stuff is AoI stuff.
    Agreed!

As for 12*'s...Their is room in the mission Bracket field to add S3 and so on...so I have no doubts 12*'s will be in the current version...just gonna take time

But wait a second, why is Psycho Wand's data in this ver?