Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Okay people, as probably all of you have experianced at one point in time...i've had a serious corruption...actually three times so far. I've gotten tired to wasting time with my characters all to go to the darkness of corruption with the original version of PSO, so i sold it. I have a copy of Plus at home though so that's where i play it now.

My problem is i don't know what characters to use. I have a lot of junk, but not a clue what i really want. I don't want to delete anything or corrupt anything anymore, a problem all PSO players have.

So for Four characters, what Id's and what characters do you guys suggest? I've got a nack for making two hunters, a ranger, and a force.

I'm thinking a HUcast, HUcaseal, RAcaseal, and a FOneweral. Id's however i'm not sure, maybe a skyly, purplenum, whitill, and either an oran or a redria. Help me out people!

On 2007-05-08 14:39, burning_card wrote:

So for Four characters, what Id's and what characters do you guys suggest? I've got a nack for making two hunters, a ranger, and a force.

I'm thinking a HUcast, HUcaseal, RAcaseal, and a FOneweral. Id's however i'm not sure, maybe a skyly, purplenum, whitill, and either an oran or a redria. Help me out people!
    Same here. Except I don;t have a HUcaseal, RAcaseal, and a FOneweral.

I would have at least 1 HUcast/HUmar, Yellowboze, Whitill, Redria, and Skyly seem like nice IDs for a Hucast.

A RAmar/RAcast would be my choice, but you may chose your own pick. A good Ranger ID would be Redria, Viridia, Greenill or Purplenum.

For a Force, any will do, but I play a FOmar. They are difficult to train, but once you master the training the real battle begins. A good Force ID would be Pinkal, Yellowboze, or Oran.

Oran is a hunter ID man, not a good force. Purplenum is better force than that lol. Bu yellowboze is an awesome Id for a melee force.

Diferences with a RAcast and a RAcaseal? I know the RAcaseal has better ATA and great DFP, but as far as i remember the RAcast's DFP and EVP were crappy for a long time, and it's ATP wasn't anything good till about lvl 120. Maybe i built him wrong.

Also, how is his HP growth? I had a RAcaseal and her HP was crap compared to a HUneweral...and that ain't right. I don't know why she was lagging but i wonder if the RAcast has a better growth then a hu?

RAcast has the highest HP of all 12 classes

Hmm, well i went with a RAcaseal. I looked at the stats and the growth, the RAcast's HP isn't anything special. He gets an average of four HP points more then her at a given time (both at lvl 30, the rAcast only has about four points of HP over her)
    Seems like his HP isn't too special compared to the DFP and EVP lack, the ATA difference and such. Not my cup of tea i guess, he doesn't seem anything too special. (If i want an HP and ATP character i'll go with the HUcast.)

Not sure about my other three characters.

RedBoxIsBeautiful

4 SECTION IDS?

I went with VIRIDIA, SKYLY, REDRIA, and YELLOWBOZE for my 4 characters.

it doesnt really matter if you have a force thats a skyly and a hucast thats a pinkal. as long as both of the characters are yours, it doesnt matter. if the hucast gets something for a force and a force gets stuff fopr a hucast, all you gotta do is trade youself.

Viridia gets alruight armors and good hunter weapons (rare katanas) along with good ranger weapons (shots)

Skyly gets good swords, which are pretty much essential for a hjunter. skyly also gets good rifles which is good for your ranger.

Yellowboze because they get a good variety of weapons and armors, along with all of the ENEMY PARTS. Boze also gets good staffs and canes and force weapons for your force. (Trust me, if you have a force, you're gonna find out that the hildebear cane is a good weapon you can stick with for a long time and do well, up to about level 100-130 until you get the summit moon.) The HC also gives MST, EVP, DFP, and good ATP. that can cast foiw which is good.

Redria is great becuase thats how you get good God/X things and good armor. Rediria gets a ton of double saber weapons like the meteor cudgel, twin brand, twin blaze, and demoliotion comet. (much more too)
    IMO double sabewrs are best hunter weps.

My Wife is using the Viridia right now so i ot that covered. I play with her so she can level up a character and have fun with me, but i'm also using her...MWHAHA! I like to be able to get an Id into ults without having to DO anything for it, that's why she's therel ol. (But i like to play with her so it's cool)

Anyway, i'm using a purplenum right now so i've got two good ranger Id's covered, and the purplenum can get some decent force stuff too. I never got too attached to the redria myself since the skyly is the best ID for weapons and more units( EASY God arms, HPs, and Powers) but the redria get the body and such. I'm leaning more toward giving the redria (it's needed) to my wife, but using a skyly for sure.

So i've got a skyly and a purplenum so far, but the other two i'm lost.

Secondary id's are Virida and Redria.

Not sure what other characters to use though. I've got a RAcaseal and i now i'm making a FOneweral, but the others i'm not sure.

Professional Screw-up. 3---Hit---U's Avatar

If you want to play for the looong run and want the "good" mechguns, try and get a whitill in there for guld milla Hiiii burning_card lol

He is liking the Coca~Cola

do they have the range of the yas 9000? I've got the purplenum in right now, but i'm actually thinking about saving the whitill and skyly for later when i have more armors and weapons to work with. I think the yas are great mechs though.

How do you feel about the RAcaseal?

What's up man! lol.

Professional Screw-up. 3---Hit---U's Avatar

well I never had a RAcaseal and I wasnt on my RAcast for a while either... But my cast got pwnt in ultimate and was hit every single time... A RAcaseal might not be that bad I just never wanted to try it lol

He is liking the Coca~Cola