Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RedBoxIsBeautiful

Alright, we all know it would be kinda odd to use one one of those CRAZY wepaons that you earn in Challenge mode with S-rank! And it would be sweet if we could get a S-rank Twin and rename it anything we wanted in challenge mode, online.

But is it all worth the trouble? Worth the time? Most of the "RED" weapons are better than the S-ranks. And there are alot of other weapons that are better.

Alright.. Let me give you an EXAMPLE. Take the DEMOLITION COMET vs. the S-RANK TWIN.

DEMO gives you 530 ATP, while the SRANK gives you 50 ATP. DEMO HAS 25 GRINDER, while SRANK has 250. If you maxed out the DEMO, it would have 580 ATP, while a maxed out SRANK TWIN would have 550.

1. DEMO has more ATP than the TWIN, maxed grinded, or no grinder.

2. The SRANK TWIN only has 30 ATP less, and you can name it whatever the hell you want! But are you really going to waste 250 grinders on a weapon that doesnt give you as much ATP as a weapon that you only need to use 25 grinders on!?

PLUS the DEMO looks cooler. and is WAYYYYYYYY easier to obtain.

So, are S-ranks WORTH it!?

I don't really know, i have never gotten one.

I know that some aren't and that the ones that are have a Jellen/Zalure or Shifta/Deband special.

Adventurer of Life

Yes. They are worth it, although I recommend having an idea of what you want before finishing c9. XD

S-rank twin is something unique, and the ability to put almost ANY ability on it makes it very useful. Not only that, but s-rank twin is useable by ALL classes, except for Foney I believe. Honestly, unless the ATP is 100 or more, it isn't going to make a difference. Also, demo comet is common online, where as s-rank twin is not. I like demo comet a lot, although my wrath twin is fun to use. s-rank slicer/j-cutter is useful for zalure, same with guns and rifles... beserk, kings, etc... all good effects. S-ranks are very personal weapons; they remind you of an achievement... that's how it is for me at least.

On 2007-05-11 17:26, Militrant wrote:
    Alright, we all know it would be kinda odd to use one one of those CRAZY wepaons that you earn in Challenge mode with S-rank! And it would be sweet if we could get a S-rank Twin and rename it anything we wanted in challenge mode, online.

But is it all worth the trouble? Worth the time? Most of the "RED" weapons are better than the S-ranks. And there are alot of other weapons that are better.

Alright.. Let me give you an EXAMPLE. Take the DEMOLITION COMET vs. the S-RANK TWIN.

DEMO gives you 530 ATP, while the SRANK gives you 50 ATP. DEMO HAS 25 GRINDER, while SRANK has 250. If you maxed out the DEMO, it would have 580 ATP, while a maxed out SRANK TWIN would have 550.

1. DEMO has more ATP than the TWIN, maxed grinded, or no grinder.

2. The SRANK TWIN only has 30 ATP less, and you can name it whatever the hell you want! But are you really going to waste 250 grinders on a weapon that doesnt give you as much ATP as a weapon that you only need to use 25 grinders on!?

PLUS the DEMO looks cooler. and is WAYYYYYYYY easier to obtain.

So, are S-ranks WORTH it!?
    demo comet looking cooler is what YOU think. AND OMFG! 30 ATP LESS!? WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

i prefer S ranks, for a reason that i guess you dont know.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

S Ranks can have almost any special put on to them
    Also, Challenge mode is fun regardless of the rewards

S-rank plus a Berserk or Spirit special is a HELL of a lot better than a Demo comet. Plus, you can equip it on non-HU's as well. The Double-Cannon and Black King Bar are better than the S-rank though.

That would be a sorry mistake if you were taking the Demolition Comet over the S-rank because of Power since the Berserk/Spirit greatly overpowers the attack of the Demo comet.

RedBoxIsBeautiful

yeah, i think i want an S-rank twin. ppl say you can like add J or Z or S or D to a srank.. is that true?

Yes, just the Jellen and Zalure part. And not to mention Zalure behaves like LV33, exceeding a force's Zalure. Berserk S-Rank = insane. It is extremely better than Demo Comet and its Devil special.

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

S Rank weapons own. I love my KEVLAR TWIN +250. Now that I have a BKB I may not use it as much, but it holds a special place in my inventory along w/my ARCTIC KATANA +250. Besides, not that many ppls left on PSO-X have their own S ranks. My S rank twin was much easier to obtain than a Black King Bar.