Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

my ramars lvl 62 and all his weapons are pluses

RedBoxIsBeautiful

Ithildin, i dislike you o_O

what is on the other three slots

RAmar--> Only way to go!

Well though the game is about fun... THE BEST CLASS IS RAmar (out of the rangers) There are reasons for this. Unfortunatly the "BEST CALSS IS RAmar" is if you have online. The RAmar and Marl are good because of the SD and other techs. Its been argued RAmarl is best because she has zalure. but with out the zalure RAmar with 15 SD have more ATP than the marl. And thus online with a s-rank zalure needle a RAmar can do more damage than a RAmarl. Offline however with out a zalure needle i suppose a RAmarl could do more damage but RAmar has the added benifit of the highest ATA. And in the higher lvls damage doesnt matter becasue you can kill just about anything in 1 combo with mechs so i say RAmars are still better even with out the zalure.

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

On 2007-05-13 15:49, Militrant wrote:
    Ithildin, i dislike you o_O
    Fine... I gave you my opinion...
    Click On Banner

Lol, i think he was just playing with you Ithildin.

Anyway, RAmar is better offline my friend. I have my RAcaseal right now, made her so i could get into ults quickly and stand on my feet while i make a few runs for a few frozen shooters and maybe the yas 9000 (i don't want to keep her that long)

Anyway, like others said the RAmar would be better just because he has S&D. The RAMarl is the best IMO. The RAmar's power is higher and with the 15 S&D it surpasses the RAmarl with her lvl 20, but add the J&Z your defense and your atp reaches very high levels. Second highest ATA (which is still more then enough) and highertechs, aong with her top class EVP (useless mmost of the time but it's useful if you're in a pinch) and a higher DFP, she's more "Balanced" then the RAmar says he is.

The RAmar is easier to play though, RAmarl needs A LOt of attention. Also she has no crotch.

The constant casting in between battles are annoying, but are worth it (RAmarl/RAmar).

Just a couple Traps with me and I'm done

Yeah that's the best thing about casts. I only gocast with a hunter class now a days. HUcast and HUcaseal are boss.

But RA's don't need too much cast ability. Traps are good but confuse can be done with a wals or an angel harp, at long distance. You can pick out the major targets and control it better too. Frozen shooter is perfect, a little weak but is substitues for traps. Even casts use it. Damage can't be replaced. I guess a RAmarl could do a match in damage with a RAfoie (RAmar is out of luck) but it still won't have the same effects as a well placed damage trap.

It's only really good for a hunter though, RA's stay too far away to make good for them. Thugh they pair well online with other casts (shot a trap instantly, or get used by a HU when you are shooting a shotgun. They drop it and the trap is gone in an instant)