Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

****RECENT NEWS****

• [6/2] - It would seem my time conversions were wrong, and no one told me (until Traize did ) so I apologize to my EU brothers and sisters that I messed up for x_x

[5/27] - Moatoob has been chosen as the meeting place for the June 2nd meet!

[5/19] - Since it has been confirmed that Operation Firebreak will last 5 weeks, it has been decided that we will wait until one week prior to each meet up, before we plan where each meet up will be held so we can check out the current purification levels.

__________________________________________________ ___________

As you all know, Operation: Firebreak is just around the corner. It's also been entirely too long since we've had a good ol' fashioned 360 PSOW get together. So what are we going to do? Have a series of Operation: Firebreak get togethers of course!

We will be meeting up at the following dates, times, and locations and focus on a specific planet at each meeting:

Date: Saturday, May 19th
    Time: 7:00pm, Eastern (6:00pm Central) (4:00pm Pacific) (Midnight GMT) (8:00am, May 20th, Japan)
    Location: Guardian's Colony Central Table (Colony 1st floor), Universe 15
    Purpose: A general meeting to exchange partner cards and meet fellow PSOW members and maybe even set up teams in advance.

Date: Saturday, May 26th
    Time: 7:00pm, Eastern (6:00pm Central) (4:00pm Pacific) (Midnight GMT) (8:00am, May 27th, Japan)
    Location: Neudaiz, in front of the Pavilion of Air, Universe 15
    Purpose: At our first official Firebreak meet, we will be purifying Neudaiz.

Date: Saturday, June 2nd
    Time: 7:00pm, Eastern (6:00pm Central) (4:00pm Pacific) (Midnight GMT) (8:00am, June 3rd, Japan)
    Location: Moatoob, in front of the Moatoob Guardians Branch, Universe 15.
    Purpose: Moatoob needs some purification before Parum gets new missions and everyone heads there.

Date: Saturday, June 9th
    Time: 7:00pm, Eastern (6:00pm Central) (4:00pm Pacific) (Midnight GMT) (8:00am, June 10th, Japan)
    Purpose: With Neudaiz finished, we need a place to go between Moatoob meets.

Date: Saturday, June 16th
    Time: 7:00pm, Eastern (6:00pm Central) (4:00pm Pacific) (Midnight GMT) (8:00am, June 17th, Japan)
    Location: Moatoob, in front of the Moatoob Guardians Branch, Universe 15.
    Purpose: Parum is well on the way towards purification, Moatoob still needs a lot of help!

Date: Saturday, June 23rd
    Time: 7:00pm, Eastern (6:00pm Central) (4:00pm Pacific) (Midnight GMT) (8:00am, June 24th, Japan)
    Purpose: One last push in the purification effort. Might as well head to the least purified planet, right?

Each meeting should last about one hour before teams set out to purify the Gurhal System. I personally will be taking pictures at each meet up--subsequently posting them here on PSOW, as well as distributing cash and prizes at random.

I would urge all participants to include "PSOW" as part of each game name, or some place in the comment box. I would also like to see teams using the (un)official PSOW password (5842) for your games to allow late comers into a group.

I feel this event can be a great way to meet new PSOWers, help the entire NA/EU/JP 360 community, and have fun playing some relaxed, unique missions with fellow PSOWers.

I will send out mass PMs to Team 360 members (PM me if you wish to join!) to remind them of each meet.

I hope to see everyone in attendance at as many meets as possible. And most importantly, I hope you all have fun with Operation: Firebreak

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2007-06-27 08:52 ]</font>

I'm boycotting this because you made fun of me and I'm too emo to not care.

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

Sounds like fun. A good way to really maximize our purification points as well.
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

Me and my friend are already making a fire break team called the V-Squad, we just purify stuff all day every day for the whole month, stay at one planet till its purified then move to the next.

Parum of course will also be our final stop, and thats when we get our best weapons, get pumped and purify it like big purifying machines!
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Eh, sure, I'll join in if I have nothing better to do...

Sounds like a plan.

Does indeed sound like a plan, i havnt been to any of the meets before so this will be my first n_n
    I wont be purifying moatoob though as thats my birthday.

I'll bring you some Bluefeeter. Just don't tell your parents!

Wonderful idea, Sychosis. I plan on being at every meeting and finally getting to know some PSOW'ers.

Nice spirit Sychosis ...i wonder if anyone will do the same on PC/PS2...
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k