Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just not sure what I should do =) Have a level 56 FOnewarl with roughly 250dfp debanded and using a metal/body, 2 dragon hps (makes for about 380hp total), but whenever i get to the last form... *whack* Do you wish to return to Pioneer 1?

Anyhow, just trying to find out how much leveling I'm gonna need to do before I can be done with VH ;

Get rid of that DFP crap :3 It won't help =>,>=

Yeah, drop te body and go for a Resist/Holy or something that'll boost your light resistance. Also, when he is invincible, use Foie type techniques. Just in case you didn't already know that.

On 2002-12-12 16:35, Elysion wrote:
    Just not sure what I should do =) Have a level 56 FOnewarl with roughly 250dfp debanded and using a metal/body, 2 dragon hps (makes for about 380hp total), but whenever i get to the last form... *whack* Do you wish to return to Pioneer 1?

Anyhow, just trying to find out how much leveling I'm gonna need to do before I can be done with VH ;
    I'm pretty sure slash does 390 damage offline on vhard, 450 online. Get 391 hp and around 20 light resist and you should be fine

<3 Exactttttttly what I wanted to know... thanks!!!

Mage of Power

Man I have a FOmar lvl 60 and he got killed by the stupid second form of DF. For some reason DF loves to do death rain on me and it always kills me. Ill beat him tonight or maybe tomorrow. I keep forgetting to equip my Holy/Resist stuff.lol Very Hard mode is annoying.

Wow... how many hps do you have? I'm a FOnewarl... you should have like, wayyyy more hps than me ;;

With 20 light resist the light beam attack is hitting me for ~350ish.

Come to think of it that leaves me with 31 hp... so I have 381hp now... so if I stick a General/HP unit with my other Dragon/HP units I should have >390 so I can survive slashy-thingie.

Be back when I keeeeeeeeeeel him! ^.^

*sticks her Cane of Laconium into Sil Dragon's noggin*

Just wanted to say thanks again. =)

Atarashi, Level 60 FOnewarl

60? Nice! I thought I was high rollin' when I beat him at Lv62.
    Sil Dragon was also a push over, but Da Rei Lie (whatever his Ultimate name is) is another story. MEEEEEAN. You'll wanna do some leveling before taking him on. Ditto for Vol Opt; I was able to get through the Mines pretty easily, but Vol beat me down pretty badly when I first fought him in offline Ultimate.

I'm having the same trouble on Ultimate Falz. Can anyone tell me how much damage that claw attack does on Ultimate? I signed up just to ask this, so I hope someone can help.