Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

This is my favourite forum on the internet really, I think a very great deal of it is stupid but I made a lot of good friends here and it's the only place I've ever really been accepted. Accepted as a troll yeah, by some people. But even a good bulk of those people see me as part of this community.

So basically, I'm a very honest person. I'm too honest for my own good. I've lost friends over it, but I choose to be this way. I've had one or two good friends in my life, I loved them like I think you should love friends. They loved me for my personality, with no bullshit. All the silly little minor friendships people build up, I have no time for outside of the internet. People tell me to go outside more and get off the internet. I do, but I'm generally alone.

So basically my problem is with this site, and why I'm finding it hard to post any more.

Yesterday I went on 360 too and left the mic off the whole time. I've alienated myself.

I've got myself in a crazy situation that I can't tell anybody about because being as honest as I am, I left my past wide open and it'll all come back to me, and that's something I can't allow to happen for evenmore reasons I cannot talk about. The inability to talk about the situation saddens me. I'm not ashamed of it, but the fact is it often leaves me lonely. I want to tell the world about what has happened and maybe get some support. The thing is, what has happened has completely and utterly changed my life, and possibly I'm going to lose a lot of what was dear to me.

I tried joining other forums under new IDs. Forums designed for support for people in my situation. But all other factors in my particular scenario caused posters there to say it was too crazy to relate to. And as a newbie I'm just getting ignored. Plus I don't like these people anyway.

And my situation really is THAT MESSED UP and I really can TELL NOBODY ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

I told several people on PSOW what was going on and got their support because they know me better than those stupid other forums, and can see what I'm going to have to go through. I guess they care because they've seen me in a more personal light than a bunch of faceless forums.

As for the rest of you...

I don't know if I know you well enough to say anything. And I'm sorry. But anyway this is why I've not been posting much, and trust me, I'm bothered by it.

On 2007-04-26 13:29, Triela wrote:
    Shotie v2.0 in 3...2...

I have no clue who Shotie is, and I very much doubt 99% of the community here do either.

No doubt the previous troll you and Triela failed at goading.

Call me if theres any E-Drama

maybe if you werent such a fucking dick to everyone, you wouldnt have this problem.
    And god get some friends in real life to cry to. What kind of pussy goes to a freakin online forum and crues to everyone that "im alone now "
    Freakin emo.....

On 2007-05-13 17:38, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    I have no clue who Shotie is, and I very much doubt 99% of the community here do either.

Nah, just someone who cheated on her husband with a guy she met on PSO

Down for the Getdown

In your situation I'd just say what I have to say and face the consequences.
    Some of us might bash you, but some of us may give you some words of comfort or constructive advice on it.
    This is only the internet afterall, if things get so fucked up here there is always that X in the top right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DizzyDi on 2007-05-13 17:49 ]</font>

Well, Shim, I used to hate you back when you were hatable, but now that you've turned a new leaf I have nothing but utterly deep respect for you.

I want you to know that whatever situation you're in, I hope the best outcome happens for it.

You and I have a lot of similarities. I'm 100% honest, on the net or otherwise. Hell, that's the reason I'm so widely hated-I openly express what I feel without sugarcoating it in bullshit. If people don't like it, fuck 'em, I say.

You're right-a lot of people on here are a bunch of inflated ego-tards, but there are some really nice people here.

Plus, if you're on someone's good side, it's a really good thing, since these people are often very kind-hearted at heart.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

On 2007-05-13 17:38, -Shimarisu- wrote:

Shotie was someone who started forum wars for attention, despite being married and a mother. Ironic, I know.

And, yeah, assholicism begets assholicism. No doubt there will be some in this thread, and in others, because of how you were percieved by them.

From someone else who tries to do nothing but be truthful and honest, though, I never really saw you as much of an ass, but rather, someone who just delivers the blunt truth.

I have a sister like that, but she's changing her ways... Due to an asshole, of all things.

But as it is in all situations... The Bravery to face something, is always more important than having Faith that something will come of it otherwise. Valiance begets its goal.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Guys, whether you like the person or not, someone is looking for support. I'll keep it short: If you can't be part of the solution, don't be a problem, yes?
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

On 2007-05-13 17:41, DikkyRay wrote:
    maybe if you werent such a fucking dick to everyone, you wouldnt have this problem.
    And god get some friends in real life to cry to. What kind of pussy goes to a freakin online forum and crues to everyone that "im alone now "
    Freakin emo.....
    On 2007-05-13 17:29, DikkyRay wrote:
    I thought i was clicking on the de ragan thread.....
    But then i was all "zomg so many lolis Yaey!!!!!"
    And then i realized that it was the loli thread....
    On 2007-05-13 17:41, DikkyRay wrote:
    Basically, what I am saying is I want to hump underage girls, therefore everything else I say may be discounted.