Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

I'm not seeking sympathy let me make myself clear.

Partly I'm seeking support, and partly to show off? I don't know.

I hate people not knowing the truth is all. Feels like I'm living a lie.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2007-05-13 20:18 ]</font>

well, the only thing I can say is a quote.

"more mystery, less history"

People don't need to know your problems, perhaps becuase I could give a rats ass about the next person I see on the internet, what people know or don't know about me doesn't matter.

You mentioned about your family giving you support and what not, isn't that enough support?

Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

On 2007-05-13 17:14, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    Yesterday I went on 360 too and left the mic off the whole time.
    I want to hear you talk! We need to arrange this. Accents are the best. If I could have any accent in the world, I'd want an Australian accent.

On 2007-05-13 20:10, -Shimarisu- wrote:

It's just how I am.
    Well there's your answer...changing who you are would be making you live more of a lie as you put it. People online can't really be as accountable as a real life friend, no matter how much you want them to be. Online social life and "real" social life are two totally different environments and the people should be treated as such. Don't worry about it Shim, people online aren't going to judge you for not telling them the most intimate details of your life. All they can really do in that situation (of you telling them) is say "that sucks, I'm sorry to hear that."

Online people can offer reassurance that might help a bit, but in the long run, they can't do much...they'll never fully understand the situation and each little intricate detail of your inner workings. I'm going to stop rambling now. =|

This topic is such a tease. Mentioning some crazy event in the past with no details, exclaiming us as not worthy to hear it...

You're seeking something. I'm not quite sure what that is, but you want something akin to attention, sympathy, what have you. Otherwise you wouldn't have made this "empty" thread.

I want to know everything.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Ahh life and it's infinite shit hole pitfalls.

The answer? Be yourself. If people don't like it, you have a few options:

1) Walk Away
    2) Walk away while laughing insanely
    3) Kill them
    4) Kill them in a more classy manner than above stated
    5) Point and stare at them until they go away.
    6) Go to the internet and seek help, there aren't any morons there
    6) Laugh it off and let them burn in hell.
    7) Laugh it off and go grab a cookie.
    8 ) Disregard all of the above and play it by ear.
    9) Did I mention walk away and not care of their existence?

Anyways, that's pretty much how I deal with it. I really couldn't give a flying fuck what people think about me. I'm tall, smart, and equipped with a razor sharp silver tongue. Don't like it? Deal with it, just not with me around. I'm heading inside and am gonna go snipe some poor noobs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dre_o on 2007-05-13 21:11 ]</font>

Ah. You had me worried for a second there. O_o

Shim, there's a proverb that's always stuck with me; If you can be strong in the face of adversity, you'll be invincible when times are good.

Just stick it out.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

People tell me to go outside more and get off the internet. I do, but I'm generally alone.
    I don't know exactly how lonesome you feel, but it's not entirely wrong to be reserved. I'm personally pretty much reserved, and don't just socialize with just anyone in a friendly context. I've met tons of people that I ended up preferring not to have met at all.

I've got myself in a crazy situation that I can't tell anybody about because being as honest as I am, I left my past wide open and it'll all come back to me, and that's something I can't allow to happen for evenmore reasons I cannot talk about. The inability to talk about the situation saddens me. I'm not ashamed of it, but the fact is it often leaves me lonely.

I want to tell the world about what has happened and maybe get some support. The thing is, what has happened has completely and utterly changed my life, and possibly I'm going to lose a lot of what was dear to me.
    You don't need to discuss the whole set of events open. You can be as vague as you want. I've been thrown my own share of shit in life, and I don't go around telling it to everyone. Heck, some don't even believe me, but who cares?

If you open up too much with the wrong people, it can be as bad as opening up too little. What you need is someone you trust, that won't think of you any less for the less benevolent bits about your life. Opening up completely to that person has a great relieving effect, because you're able to get just about anything out of your chest when you want to.

I usually talk to myself - Yeah, I know it sounds crazy. To try and rationalize with my situation, I start a dialogue with myself, and see it from the listener's perspective, and try to offer help to myself as if I were someone else.

I tried joining other forums under new IDs. Forums designed for support for people in my situation. But all other factors in my particular scenario caused posters there to say it was too crazy to relate to. And as a newbie I'm just getting ignored. Plus I don't like these people anyway.
    They couldn't help you, especially in forums designed for that matter? "Too crazy to relate to"? Kinda dumb. I blame your effort in trying to get help somewhere else. But have you tried a psychiatrist? And if you can't afford one, a relative or a friend? Or a hotline?

And my situation really is THAT MESSED UP and I really can TELL NOBODY ON A PUBLIC FORUM.

I don't know if I know you well enough to say anything. And I'm sorry. But anyway this is why I've not been posting much, and trust me, I'm bothered by it.
    I trust it will be allright. Sorry if I didn't help and good luck

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2007-05-14 01:26 ]</font>

Tell the people you want to tell. If they hate you for it, they're not a friend. You've always been down-to-earth, why the change of heart?

In fact, better yet, why not just make a topic, telling your "issue". Then, everyone can know. At least then you've got a clear slate to pick the nice people from the bag of A-holes.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

Daikarin check your PMs.