Anyone has it? After playing at a friend's house, I've gotten interested in the wii, and the game I'm most looking out for is Sonic and the Secret Rings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MnRRuYS1ho

So, does it really work? Or is it just another flawed Sonic game with lots of camera and clipping issues?

Edit: Sonic Wildfire?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Daikarin on 2007-05-14 01:33 ]</font>

Sonic and the Secret Rings is good for a little while, but unfortunately, after you get a little ways in, the controls are just too unresponsive and twitchy to be very fun and/or playable later on.

As you can probably imagine, a game that moves as fast as Sonic, will suffer pretty badly if the controls are unresponsive. :/

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

AKA the Unbelievable Batmobile UnderscoreX's Avatar

It's fun to watch how ridiculously fast he runs, while you give your friends annoying and unwanted advice.
    "Turn left! No right! Faster! Left again! Camera Left!!"
    My better is better than your better.

On 2007-05-14 06:01, UnderscoreX wrote:
    It's fun to watch how ridiculously fast he runs, while you give your friends annoying and unwanted advice.
    "Turn left! No right! Faster! Left again! Camera Left!!"
    We got a minigame idea here.

Sonic starts off slow, and runs faster and faster. The player's job is to get him to avoid obstacles as he runs. Could get pretty insane after a while.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

It's a decent game. It's not as flawed as one might think. It does however get annoying when you upgrade your speed but your side stepping is on a low level which gives it even more of an unresponsive feeling.

I have and finished the game, and I have to say, it's rather fun indeed.

<3 Speed break n_n

Hmm... I'd assume from the videos that the controls would be less glitchy, but apparently they're still too glitchy for my taste.

Thanks for the replies, maybe I'll check it out.

the controls take some getting use to, sometimes feeling unresponsive, and too sensitive at other times. I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me. It's a fun game I'd say, but prolly not the best Wii game out. Besides Zelda, I'd say Super Paper Mario.

THE JACKEL