Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are you waiting for, if you haven't seen the ATHF movie yet? It's playing on only 36 screens in the entire country, and the Somerville Theatre in Davis Square, Somerville (on the Red Line, for those of you who don't already know) is one of the few that's had it since its debut on April 13!

Its last day in Somerville (and, indeed, all of New England) is Thursday. Why not pull together some bus/train fare, and $5.00 for the matinee at 5:30, load the auditorium, and give the flick a royal sendoff?

I'll be there- I hope some of you will be, too. There's nothing like seeing a movie on the big screen, in the company of friends and fans alike.

"Tell your friends, tell your family, tell people you don't even like! Hell, I'll do anything for attention!" - MC Pee Pants

(Aqua Teen haters and quoters of crappy reviews need not reply to this thread!)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OnnaWren on 2007-05-15 16:49 ]</font>

Meh. Wake me up again when a US release for PSO2 is announced, mmkay? Mmkay.

Egg On My Face Time.

The movie has been extended through the 24th. Showtimes are (5:30) and 9:45 (no Saturday shows this week).

NOTE: The copy of the film playing here has been damaged! On Monday, it came off its sprockets during the post-credits scene, landed across the lamp, and fried! The scene is left mostly intact, but the one line of spoken dialogue has been lost. If you stay past the credits for the scene, Frylock says something to the effect of (don't directly quote me on this, guys) "C'mon honey, time for bed."

It's the payoff for a running gag that builds through the film, and it sucks that it got spoiled by a projector malfunction... >:/

SO GO SEE IT, ALREADY! If you've already seen it, GO SEE IT AGAIN! (Seriously, I'd like to see more than four people there the next time I go see it this coming week...)

(Isn't it ironic that, after all the Mooninite flap, that the Boston area would be showing the film the longest?) XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OnnaWren on 2007-05-19 13:13 ]</font>

Don't hate me because I am a Lunga! Hate me becaus roygbiv's Avatar

OH god Boston people... ugh... I wasn't here for the bomb scare... but i kind of vaguely want to see it... but not really...

Maybe i will see it just 'cause it's boston... and you know... just because of the (non) controversy

Now showing on only 18 screens in the country... what a waste.

Raging Cajun

I sooo want to see this movie but will not travel to see it....hopefully it comes out on DVD soon

I don't live in Boston.

Raging Cajun

On 2007-05-21 22:43, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
    I don't live in Boston.
    Trying hard for that 1000 post eh?

Anyone know if the 5th season of aqua teen is going to come out either?

gambit04: The 2-disc DVD set is due out on Aug. 14, should cost about $20 or so, and will include, as extras, all 10 "fake" endings to the movie, as well as a second "discarded" cut of the movie! Remember the Hypno-Rims in the half-hour Movie Special in Season 5 (last year)? They didn't appear in the finished film; the entire subplot was cut out; the DVD will restore that, and more.

As for the Season 5 DVD set, it should be out near the end of the year, Season 6 should start somewhere near then, or perhaps early 2008.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OnnaWren on 2007-05-22 15:36 ]</font>

Raging Cajun

Thx for the response I was worried b/c I missed almost all of season 5 and I love athf boost moble and handbannana was one of my favorite episodes.

As for the hypnorims that was a great. Carl having the broom up his butt then they removed it but had to put it back b/c they need to film more or something it was all hilarious can't wait to see it again!

On 2007-05-21 22:45, gambit04 wrote:
    On 2007-05-21 22:43, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
    I don't live in Boston.
    Trying hard for that 1000 post eh?
    I was actually going for 999 before bed. ;]