Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Since this is my favorite PA ever and some people seem very uneducated and mean to it! u_u i have decided to make a video demonstration to help them realize how good it is!! And also for anyone thats still deciding, or didnt know about it

Mad Creatures S in 8 mins solo
    ~~~~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5c4Ou8cA_E <~~~~

(obviously getting hit in the beginning to get yellow hp >.>)

basically if anyone still thinks its useless im gonna have to throw tampons at them -_-

Edit:
    ~~~~~ New Video!!! Duo Rainbow Beast S2 with Cherry! ~~~~~
    The first video was way too easy so im here to make up for it with this one!

- Im only wearing the store bought sori senba with 11% ice and a mega/rainbow so the buffed olgohmons can kill me in one hit.
    - We didnt get a very good time but we didnt really try that hard for speed xD
    - When i record i have to play in a tiny window and i still get a bit of occasional slowdown so i blame my mistakes on that xD
    - Using mechs in some places, partly cause the King of olgohmons uses megiverse and not sure if/how you can make him not do that without keeping him staggered. >.>
    - More awesome eurobeat!!
    - Thanks to Cherry for participating! Edit: who was also making use of foie, rafoie and gifoie evenly throughout the mission! ;

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G74YFDj_auk
    Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0eLd0SHG-s
    Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz6SwmerOfg

*waits for someone to come up with another reason why its useless*

Edit2:
    Finally here! Soloing block 4 of Rainbow beast S2 with 1 hp and fire armor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJkghf5oSnE

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sophia on 2007-05-20 09:25 ]</font>

I hate to disabuse you Sophia, but I actually got it yesterday and AFK leveled it to 21 while I was sleeping - and yes, it is quite good.

(betcha thought I'd say that it still sucked, eh? )

I didn't QUITE cut loose with it because I had to get a Japanese presentation ready and so I didn't have the chance to try out my clever little scheme - yak zagenga + 3* wand = monomate resta so I can safely stay at low HP even in dangerous areas - but I can't wait to.

But it remains to be said that SEs are valuable as well, especially the SE3 that crossbows provide. XD I like covering my friends' butts as well as my own, otherwise I wouldn't've picked guntecher!

BTW, what song was that in the first part of the video?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: imfanboy on 2007-05-16 02:23 ]</font>

On 2007-05-16 02:22, imfanboy wrote:
    I hate to disabuse you Sophia, but I actually got it yesterday and AFK leveled it to 21 while I was sleeping - and yes, it is quite good.

(betcha thought I'd say that it still sucked, eh? :P)

I didn't QUITE cut loose with it because I had to get a Japanese presentation ready and so I didn't have the chance to try out my clever little scheme - yak zagenga + 3* wand = monomate resta so I can safely stay at low HP even in dangerous areas - but I can't wait to.

But it remains to be said that SEs are valuable as well, especially the SE3 that crossbows provide. XD I like covering my friends' butts as well as my own, otherwise I wouldn't've picked guntecher!

BTW, what song was that in the first part of the video?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: imfanboy on 2007-05-16 02:23 ]</font>
    lol hehe thats good that i have enlightened you
    but yes the other xbow bullets are also good especially for guntecher

and the songs are
    1. Vanity - Take A Look In My Heart
    2. Starlet - You're Gonna Be
    3. Debbie - Tonight
    All from different eurobeat albums :3

Sophia against S2 Rainbow beast olgomons would you rather use Zagenga or Fire Crossbow?

And Good job Sophia nice vid

What's wrong with guntecher >_<

Anyways nice job Sophia. You already know I approve of it(the ult xbow) seeing I had it first

Signature by Gama

lol, at first I thought it is Mad beast in 8 min!! (may be new mission syndrome )
    anyway, I know now what were you doing at east city area (when I checked your card yesterday)
    *sleeping at your roof* Zzzzzz... meow

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Great video presentation, really shows how much more I have to learn about the abilities that I can't use as a Protranser but I'm too scared to use such an ability at such a low health. Maybe it's because being a Protranser/HUmar all my life has just taught me that I can take hits until I'm yellow, step aside from the fight, heal/mate then get back into it.

It's interesting though, that it kills things so quickly despite being a left handed weapon. Now if only I could teach myself a way to kill things quickly rather than torturing things with my PAs to level them legitly.... Ah well, I'm sure my Guntecher/Fortegunner will get a hold of this ability one day when I start him off.

Great work Sophia!
    Question tho:
    What armor/unit are you wearing with %? Cause whenever you do get hit, it seems you shrug it off from Vahras (sp?).
    And you seem to evade/block a lot from them as well!
    I don't remember blocking that much with my FoG! Or maybe I'm just too used to gett'n my @ss handed to me in S2 mode.
    '
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

On 2007-05-16 03:23, Mio wrote:
    Sophia against S2 Rainbow beast olgomons would you rather use Zagenga or Fire Crossbow?
    Well both of them works good, you can try to burn them first then use zagenga if there are many of them =p
    They have kinda high STA tho so sometimes i can kill them with fire xbow before burn sticks
    But if you are just targeting one then just using zagenga is fastest.

On 2007-05-16 11:03, chibiLegolas wrote:
    Great work Sophia!
    Question tho:
    What armor/unit are you wearing with %? Cause whenever you do get hit, it seems you shrug it off from Vahras (sp?).
    And you seem to evade/block a lot from them as well!
    I don't remember blocking that much with my FoG! Or maybe I'm just too used to gett'n my @ss handed to me in S2 mode.
    '
    I was using a 26% fire phantomline(so no body slot), its the only A rank armor i have except a store bought sori senba ;

And thanks for the comments everyone! Maybe i will make more videos of it in harder areas later :3