View Poll Results: so right now i got a FoMar who has limits due to his weak attacks and low D and HP, hence making him

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • FoMar/FoMarl

3 7.32%
  • FoNewm/FoNewearl

9 21.95%
  • HuCast/HuCaseal

3 7.32%
  • HuMar/HuNwearl

17 41.46%
  • RaCast/RaCaseal

2 4.88%
  • RaMar/RaMarl

7 17.07%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

so right now i got a FoMar who has limits due to his weak attacks and low D and HP, hence making him hard to use, ive been thinking of making either a HuNewearl or a RaMarl, but just out of curiousity what do YOU think is the overall best class, then from that class best character.

also i was wondering if certain races (in the LONG RUN) would be more beneficial to use (IE: robots with regen HP and New with the MP regen.

also please explain y

FOnewearl.

FOnewearl, because she has strong spells and high TP.

My favorite class is RAmar though.

Its HUmar for me! Fairly well rounded stats and the ability to use most spells (really thankful for resta =D).

Slave To Sega

No real best type.

Easiest=Humar
    Hardest=Fonewearl

On 2002-12-13 03:32, EsperJ wrote:
    No real best type.

Easiest=Humar
    Hardest=Fonewearl
    How can you say that?! I've had 10x harder of a time leveling my HUmar than I have leveling my FOnewreal. I think RAcasts by far are the EASIEST to level, HUmar's are radicuously weak, take long time to kill off roms without very good equipment. I think they turned HUmars much weaker this epsidoe. Do you even have a HUmar? I don't mean tto go off but it pisses me off that people say that they are the easiest because they msot certainly are not. FO's with the exception of the mar/marls can destroy hoards of ulty enemies at like level 120 while HUmars still have trouble beating forest alone! FoShEeZy! =X

On another note: I believe RAcasts and FOnewreals/Newmns are the EASIEST classes to deal with. Why?

RAcasts at level 100 can go through ulty forest with a god damned Yellow Spread (the spread gun, unsure of it's name) and take out every enemy in 3 shots. I remmeber playing HS with one and i just left because i couldt hit a damn thing! as for FO's! As long as yuor techs are within 20's by level 100, you'll go through the reast of the game with complete ease....>_< that's why i made a FOnewreal well also plus there cute =x Overall i think MAR CLASSES have the hardest time, also since they recieve NO REGEN ability at all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SedyneX930 on 2002-12-13 04:40 ]</font>

Relic Hunter

If I were to say any class was the most powerful or best class oveall, it would be the Force.

Ranger is probably the easiest class to play, Just pick up a spread and keep shooting. You'll get exp for just about everything in the room and you might even get in a few killing blows.

Hunters would be the second easiest class to play, though they usually get into the thick of battle and get knocked around alot, they have the HP andthe Def to take the beating a few times before each heal and can dish out some serious damage.

Forces overall are the weakest class....at first. Early in the game the Foieand run techniquie only lasts so long as you gotta keep buying fluids and such. At least with Rangers and Hunters your not depending on the most expensive item to get you through an area. But later in the game once your TP skyrockets, your able to dish out some serious damage and keep on doing it without running back to town every 5 mins.

Althought it's something that I hate to admit, the best overall is still HUmar. Good HP, ATP, ATA, techs and weapons (referring to the male only variety). And, overall, they have the easiest time leveling up.

That said, looking at everyone's max stats, the class that I favor most is HUcast. The ATP and HP speaks for itself. But, obviously, if you're offline he isn't that good.

Anyway, I say stick with the FOmar. I've been playing with a high level FOmar recently, and he can handle himself in battle. Armed with a RED SABER & SOUL BANISH and high level support techs, he's quite capable of handling himself. (We're talking about Episode II Central Contral Area too - Techs seem almost useless there)

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

Hunnies.

1. Hot elf chick in skimpy clothing.

2. All techs except Megid/Grants/Reverser/Anti up to level 20 (level 7 for Anti, I believe). Very useful, especially Zalure/Jellen.

3. High MST = more TP to play with.

4. Only Hunter class to get Shifta/Deband. S/D is the great equalizer for Hunnies vs the other Hunter classes, at least in games where S/D is not readily available.

5. TP regen.

As you can see, a Hunny's strengths lie in her techs. Some people would rather have higher HP/ATP at the expense of some techs, so they pick HUmar. Others would rather take it to the extreme and cut out all techs in favor of even higher HP/ATP, so they pick androids. In all honesty, I picked the Hunny solely for her looks, but her other advantages became apparent only through some few hours of playtime. Now...I really can't imagine using any other Hunter class. Shifta/Deband is so hard to let go of

As for which class is easiest to play...it would probably be the Ranger class. You stand at a distance and shoot things until they die. If they get too close, you run away, turn around and blast them some more. And you have unlimited ammo.