11 28.95%
  • Nope, no Kayak paddles

27 71.05%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

On 2007-05-18 16:01, Skuda wrote:
    fortefighters are too good to use double sabers ;3

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

I hear those double sabers are pretty good at getting the wax out of your ears. Not only do you prevent potato farms from sprouting in there, but it doubles up as a baton when you want to march in a parade! HAHA I SAID DOUBLES UP AND I'M TALKING ABOUT DOUBLE SABERS GET IT

Lame weapons deserve to stay in lame classes, leave it the way it is.

>.>

geez...

Why not? It's not like we get S-grade ones...

And to whome mentioned speed, We get S-grade Claws, Fist, and single Claws... those are Fast weapons... T.T so a Fortefighter can be, atleast, allowed to use A-grade Double Sabers...

And here's another thing, Double Saber can ONLY be used by the Fighgunner... A class that doesn't even have Forte in a Melee area... Where as the Axe, the Fortefighters popular weapon, can be used by a dang Protranser... which can't use any 'fast' weapons verses the Spear and Fist...

It's only a simple change to even out the populus of the Fighgunner vs Fortefighter...
    Chars-
    Kitty Arika- Lv110+, Beast Fortefighter Lv20.
    Kitty Zelos- Lv100+, Beast Guntecher Lv20, Wartecher Lv20, Acrotecher [Rising]
    E-126 Omega- Lv120+, CAST Protranser Lv20, Fortegunner Lv20.
    Epsilon Hyral- Lv[Rising], CAST Fighgunner [Rising], Guntecher [Rising]

I have to agree. all other weapons (aside from rods) are availible across multiple classes. (Techs are still availible via wands) Fighgunner being the sole access to doublesaber cuts down weapons choices who wants to use the weapon. They are forced to have half gunner equipment when that may not be their preference. I wouldn't mind wartecher of forte fighter having acess to them.

Pray for AoI, i guess?

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

I wouldn't mind if they got the double sabers, I just think it is absolutely hilarious that they do not, and how it forces them to play a class they don't really want to play, in a half assed way just for one weapon.

Because most of the double saber fans are weepy eyed PSO saddoes. Forcing them all into one class is ST's idea of a joke, I guess. We can all point and laugh.

Kinda sad really though, because my favuorite hunter class is Fighgunner. And only because they get the daggers plus good ranged backup. Double sabers are just uh, this thing they have that I rarely use.

fF...at least beast fF, needs to be able to use their effing axes efficiently before worrying about some dam double sabers. I mean gimme a break... axe PA MAXES at less than 300 ata on a beast 80/10 fF...thats just not good enough for something that is so slow.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Accuracy is the price you pay for power...unless you're a Cast.

I would say no just to keep a little more diversity between the classes. Sure they can use some of what one class can and some of what another class can, but I think its good to also give them something of their own.

On 2007-05-18 15:25, Parn wrote:
    Fortefighter is a brute force type fighter. Their S rank lineup reflects that. You think I got my hot body by twirling around a glowing Q-tip? Ha!
    God you're wierd...

anyway, I'd like to see ForteFigheters get Double Sabers. I just recently got my Figunner to use one and they're good crowd control, not as good as swords (never used axes) but i like them. especially since you have to get SOOO close up on them I think it fits perfectly with.

Spelling errors fixed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Omega_Weltall on 2007-05-18 17:16 ]</font>