Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

Can somebody please tell me which quest is best to find a Pouilly slime? Or, if I could do it with regular slimes, how exactly do you do the split trick without hurting the original slime?

Heck...how DO you tell which is the original slime??

The split trick is easy, with minimal damage. You can't NOT hurt it, that I can see, but if you hit it with the third attack of a series, it splits. This means missing with the first two. Just get and equip an unidentified weapon, then use the special twice and a normal attack the third. It'll split.

As for knowing which one is the original, well...ever played three-card monty?

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

Thanks, I find unidentified normal stuff all the time...I'll use those.

Anyone know of a room that always starts with 2 slimes? I'd like to try and split the two originals and pipe trick with 6 chances for a red slime...

Team Legit Panzer Davil

Also, if you have access to Techs, ULT slimes always split when you hit them with RaBarta. And Rabarta does 0 damage to them (at least for me it does, RaBarta lv 22ish and MST just over 1100...).

Otherwise, the unidentified trick is your best shot.

There's a room with two slimes in Caves 2 of the Addicting Food quest. But don't quit there! A few rooms after you get your red slimes, do the TP trick in a room with six lillies for a Nar/Mil Lily!

Ok, just to clarify a few things...

Each slime can slit into 3 others (offline). I haven't seen a Pouilly (Red) slime yet but I suppose it's possible. Is there anything else to know? I notice that if I kill a certain one they can all die. Is there a specific order that they must be killed? Sorry if I'm looking into this too deeply.

Planet Destroyer

i know the splitting thing, but whats the pipe trick or tp trick you were talking about? i am viridia and i need some nar lilies and poully slimes! i found a devil/battle already from a nar.

Find a room full of sometimes rare enemies and telepipe out, then back in until one appears. It could still take you a while, and the rare enemy may kill you (on ultimate) or just not drop the right item.

I'll start off by once again saying that doing the TP trick for anything other than a Lily is a waste of time.

Anyway, Slimes are... slimes. If you're gonna do the TP trick with them, at least try to gain some exp by doing it in a room with one slime. For those out there searching for a LAVIS CANNON, the regular Pofuilly Slime does drop a GUARD WAVE, you know. If you hit a Slime with Gi- or Rabarta it'll split w/o taking damage.

I'd recommend you find a room with one slime, split it, kill one, and repeat until you kill 3. As long as one remains alive you can TP back up and down and split it all over again.