Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Why has no-one said Soul Calibur III yet? Hours of good fun each day there, especially what with the character creation (which is only good when you make your characters look like idiots and give them stuipd names). That's if you have a PS2, though.
    For GC, I'd suggest Mario Kart: Double Dash, Super Smash Bros Melee, PSO (haha =]) Timesplitters 2 (I know the entire storymode like the back of my hand, with all the cutscene words, because I play it so often) or some Mario sport/party game =].

Call me if theres any E-Drama

On 2007-05-23 12:42, Out_Kast wrote:
    Why has no-one said Soul Calibur III yet? Hours of good fun each day there, especially what with the character creation (which is only good when you make your characters look like idiots and give them stuipd names). That's if you have a PS2, though.
    For GC, I'd suggest Mario Kart: Double Dash, Super Smash Bros Melee, PSO (haha =]) Timesplitters 2 (I know the entire storymode like the back of my hand, with all the cutscene words, because I play it so often) or some Mario sport/party game =].
    I think the OP asked for "no fighting games"
    EDIT:

So, to compinsate, I need a friggen' awesome multiplayer game that we can play all the time, preferably co-op since I tend to beat him most of the time anyway
    I guess SC3 can work out, but if the kid keeps on losing it gets boring.....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2007-05-23 12:52 ]</font>

On 2007-05-20 20:26, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
    Super Smash Bros: Melee. The rest don't even matter.
    Man, how could I forget this awesome game?

Nintendo's best battle duke it all out multiplayer game.

aka Dr_Montague

On 2007-05-23 15:17, Fujita wrote:
    On 2007-05-20 20:26, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
    Super Smash Bros: Melee. The rest don't even matter.
    Man, how could I forget this awesome game?

Nintendo's best battle duke it all out multiplayer game.
    yayaya u cant 4 get this. I still got a Gamceube 4 PSO and this game, hard 2 4get. And i gota agree I like how this game has all these nintendo characters duking it out. Downside: I cant stand Capt. Falcon, never could. AND THEY MADE GANONDORF HAVE CAPT. FALCONS MOVES!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Horrible its a 2nd capt. falcon They shud make ganondorf transform into ganon like zelda and turn into sheik that'd be kewl. Plus haev ganondorf swing those dubl sword he sopmetimes swings wen he wins. o ya!!!!!!