Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm beggining to really hate this game, because I've for playing for about 150 hours and I haven't found jack nothing besides one double saber. I'm a level 48 Ramar that has a section ID Viridia. Can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong please?? Because I am about to throw this game out the window.

You found a double saber, you've found 9000% more interesting things than I have.

-SSZ "Wow another 0-slot Dragon Frame!"

What is you luck level at? The higher your luck is, the better items you will find. Also, try questing with people online in the mines or ruins on V-Hard that have a different section id then you (Oran, Whitill, etc.). The items you'll find depend directly upon who the group leader is on the online game, you can determine this by seeing what type of tekker is at the booth. Hope this helps.

PSO Assassin

Not too long ago someone stated that luck only influences critical hits and has nothing to do with rare items...

Hey no of you should complain! I have over 200 hours of play and I am level 100! Offline I dont find jack! I have one double saber, and then the only other stuff i have found is DB's crap! No good armor or anything. my section ID is Pinkal and it blows! Seems like everyone has a ton of crap but me. My freind is level 87 and is also Pinkal and he's in the same boat! Man it sux!

I know very few level 48 characters that have any thing good, Virida is a good ID and with some luck you will get some good items soon. In V-Hard ruins I find tons of unidentifed speical wepons, but I found Photo claw in the mines on hard, double saber in mines v-hard, so dont beilive anyone how says ruins v-hard is the only place to find wepons. If you want easy cool and rare wepons do some quests and get the frying pan and soul eater and trade them with someone.

On 2001-02-26 12:43, RyU wrote:
    I'm beggining to really hate this game, because I've for playing for about 150 hours and I haven't found jack nothing besides one double saber. I'm a level 48 Ramar that has a section ID Viridia. Can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong please?? Because I am about to throw this game out the window.
    Probably because of your lower level. At 150 hours you should be dang near level 100, and have everything unlocked. You will find quite a few stuff offline on v-hard, as well as online.

When looking for games on the net, be sure you look for games on v-hard. Way better stuff in there. You will be suprised at how much you'll find, especially in the mines and ruins.

Here another tip,Im a pinkal, but i find plenty of good wepons because I search everywere and leave no box unbusted, and its seem the good item show up in the most unusal places.

I'm also a pinkall, but since I cracked 120hrs and lvl 80 I've been starting to find rarer items, and not as many db sabres or varistas as b4. I still find a butt-ton of materials though, which I kinda like.

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

Yea they make a new item every week probably and they are all impossible to find. I have 170 hours and i have only found a fake agito and a double saber.