Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *** No more ***

why in the reward, PA fragment is written as damdiga ???

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

On 2007-06-09 19:31, EspioKaos wrote:
    Hey, Sou? I entered stats for lv.67 male beast today and got the page listing the base stats, but they didn't appear on the list (not even in a different color) like my other entries. Just a bug, or did I maybe break something?
    Another bug in the code that did get fixed a bit ago

On 2007-06-13 20:21, Arika wrote:
    Do you have any project on testing END ,element %and status affect rate?
    From my some result on testing it, it seem that 50% dark armor reduced the instant death rate by half (my result from 100 tired is 16 death in 34% fire armor, and 39 death on 50% dark armor )
    We can always set one up. I have message board code floating that can be used for those that want a place to do such things.

On 2007-06-15 06:28, Shadow_Moses wrote:
    To help you with your Boss Rare Drops.

I found both {B} Rabol Solid and {B} Cubo Dunga out of Desert Goliath S boss boxes.
    Thanks I'll get those put in soon.

On 2007-06-19 00:45, Shadow_Moses wrote:
    Sorry for the double post.

Sounomi, I frequent your wesbite for Boss Box drops, mission rewards, and slew of other stuff. I noticed today when I looked at Boss Box page under the The Dual Sentinel S2 the {B} Double Agito was removed from one of his potential drops. Was it found to be false or maybe just an error? I'm hoping it's just an error. The Twin Tornado and Double Agito are two great reasons to run that mission for me.
    That would be an error on my part. The way I manage things is still a bit messy. I mainly add drops into a spread sheet first which is then imported into the site's DB. I guess that one got added directly into the DB and not into the spread sheet copy

On 2007-06-19 04:27, sarita wrote:
    Hello everyone!! Thanks for all that good info! really helpfull Sounomi!

One question I know it sounds stupid but what does "JP VERSION" mean. becuase some of the levels say they are jp version, will I still get them on the xbox 360 game???

Im very new to this!

Thanks
    JP is short for "Japanese" basicly. The JP PC/PS2 have updates ahead of the western PC/PS2 and XBox versions. I go ahead and put in stuff for these updates ahead of time so people can know what to look foward too.

On 2007-06-19 04:43, Arika wrote:
    why in the reward, PA fragment is written as damdiga ???
    Oops XD The mission page is tied into the item DB that I've been slowly working on. The items have numeric IDs and being the neat freak I am, I like to have the items layed out in the order in which I set things up and then the IDs follow that. I had tendency for awhile to redo the IDs after I'd do a major item addition because of that. Granted at the time, there were very few things that made use of this DB. Now there's quite a few things that use it and after the last major update I did, I guess I forgot some times I think I'm done with that though. Too much of a pain to update every thing now >.>;

Hey Sou, I love your website. I use it all the time.

I just wanted to ask if it's possible to make the database a little easier with spotting the rarity of an item within your page since they're all just text.

Would it be possible to add something like a color coded star (for example, a green star for an A rank item) next to the names of items?

It would make your database much more easier to use!

I know it's difficult to update things manually from time to time, but if you ever find the time to do something like this, I would appreciate it much more!

I'll see what I can do with that. Shouldn't be too hard to put in at least.

It's also not hard to update things. It all comes off of a back end database with most of this stored as premade cached pages so it doesn't cease to work when I screw up that database (which happens often XD). In the process of reorganizing things and updating the code to handle it. I'll try the stars thing after this if I don't go insane x_o I'll need to update this topic too when I'm done >.>

*bump*

Finally updated things after a long awhile Note that the URLs to things changed and some pages got vastly updated.

Awesome now that there's a main page instead of many links...I like it a lot, thanks Sounomi.

Nicely done, Sounomi.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2007-08-17 16:32 ]</font>

Is it currently broken? I'm getting blank pages back today.

i like to move it move it

How about that synthing page? I haven't been able to open it recently...

Are you redoing it to get it ready for AoI?