Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** No more ***

this must have taken quite a bit of mork to make o.0 Good job!
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

On 2007-05-23 11:39, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    But I'm a fF D:

On 2007-05-23 06:05, Wil2501 wrote:
    Adding each enemy's primary or special drop would make it even better, especially as the drops for LV100+ enemies aren't listed anywhere reliable yet. I'd like to know if 100+ Tengoghs drop something more interesting than the Tehgoh Bow board.
    I'll hopefully have that in soon. I have a list of all known drops from every thing that spawns and that's almost ready to be dumped into the DB. I just need to finish up something else that's proving to be rather time consuming before I do that @.@

On 2007-05-23 10:17, biggabertha wrote:
    I'm on a PS2 so would a digital camera shot of screens be acceptable if I capture the whole screen? (My laptop is a G4 Mac so I can't even do a low spec screenshot on a PC) I'd really like to help out with the base stats for the three basic classes. My three other characters are all going down seperate paths and are at really low levels (lvs 2 -10) so I can record what I get along the way with them.
    If I can read what's on the screen it'd be okay. That's all that really matters. Though you can input the stats for the levels yourself through that one page. I designed to allow for this since it eats up my time for doing other things.

Wow, that's really something. Very nice, Sounomi.

YAY!!! at PT 10 i can hold an axe finally and im only half a bar to it.... Thanks Sounomi!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Korokodo13 on 2007-05-27 12:45 ]</font>

lol... S2 de ragnus has 169,420 hp!

The First

i just entered the stats for lvl 53 cast...

#1 the info didn't appear on the list after i put it in, not sure if it is supposed to auto appear or not
    #2 the info is right that i provided, but the out put info for cast 53 / fighgunner lvl9is off... it's 1539, but the output displays 1538. perhaps it's rounded up or down wrong ^.^ just thought i'd let you know.

Did some small updates to fix things.

First of, hopefully the character stat list page bug was fixed. It's set up to use cached page code so it doesn't pull it from the DB every time the page is loaded but that depends upon the one page to cause the cache to get updated and something was preventing it from doing so.

Then I did some tweaks to the mission pages. The URLs for party and event mission pages changed a bit. This is due to making room for story missions in the DB which I'm slowly working on. Also added in something to handle how the enemies in the event missions have most if not all of their stats increased by 30% (STA doesn't seem higher, at least). Also corrected the levels of some enemy spawns in those missions.

If anyone's interested, I could use help with getting any missing rewards for the event missions filled in. I also need help getting the correct enemy levels for the moatoob mission past block 2 where the Navals and Zoonas are.

I'll have some more significant updates soon

Awesome, as was to be expected. <3
    As for enemy/status.php, you should change Param to Parum. :>

The levels on the moadtoob c rank are 24 for the navals and i think it was 30 for the zoonas.
    I 'think' thats right, might want to get someone else to confirm.

I only got a b when i played it so it was 5 MP cant remember the money, bout 500.

What else, it was 7 MP and 750 meseta for the first neudaiz mission on c. 14 MP and 1500 for b. havent played a yet.
    THe enemies on C (Neudaiz 1st mission) are lvl 5 for the little things 7 for the seed vance. I thinks the gohmons were the same. lvl 20/22/ 22ish on b rank.
    Cant think of anything else. Cheers for the guides (all very helpful).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mll on 2007-06-03 18:20 ]</font>