Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** No more ***

I'm getting an error when i try and enter the stats for CAST male 57.

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/4766/dberrorui9.jpg

Sounomi, I've actually been recording the Firebreak mission rewards lately. I don't quite have all of them yet, but I'll try to post later tonight with what I do have.

Alright; here's what I do have for Firebreak rewards. Technically, you should be able to figure out some of the missing ones, knowing that A = 2/3 of S, and B = 1/3 of S.

Sea of Fire, S rank Reward:
    • C: 1000 / 9 MP
      B: 2500 / 23 MP
      A: ???? / ?? MP

Sea of Fire, A rank Reward:
    • C: ???? / ?? MP
      B: 1875 / 16 MP
      A: 3750 / 33 MP

Burning Garden, S rank Reward:
    • C: 2300 / 23 MP
      B: 8000 / 72 MP
      A: 16500 / 149 MP

Burning Garden, A rank Reward:
      B: 6000 / 54 MP
      A: 12375 / 111 MP

Heat Wave Island, S rank Reward:
    • C: 750 / 7 MP
      B: 1500 / 14 MP
      A: 3600 / 32 MP

Flowers of Fire, S rank Reward:
      B: 3600 / 32 MP
      A: 8000 / 72 MP

Scorched Valley, S rank Reward:
    • C: 2500 / 12 MP
      B: ???? / ?? MP
      A: ???? / ?? MP

Scorched Valley, A rank Reward:
    • C: 1650 / 8 MP
      B: ???? / ?? MP
      A: 14650 / 73 MP

I only have like, 3 of the B rank rewards recorded, so I didn't bother posting them. Can anyone fill in the blanks? Sounomi, let me know if you'd like me to hunt down the remaining reward values.

On 2007-06-03 19:38, RedX wrote:
    I'm getting an error when i try and enter the stats for CAST male 57.

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/4766/dberrorui9.jpg
    Oops, made a typo in the SQL query Fixed now.

On 2007-06-06 10:27, Astarin wrote:
    Alright; here's what I do have for Firebreak rewards. Technically, you should be able to figure out some of the missing ones, knowing that A = 2/3 of S, and B = 1/3 of S.
    Yep. I actually only put in the values for the rank S reward and the code figures out the rest If the value is high enough for rank A I can usually figure out the rank S reward from it, but not always. Rounding isn't always on our side.

Updated the pages with what was provided here. Thanks for the help so far everyone

Updated the mission page. It now lists the main rare drop of the enemies in that mission and any boss box rares. There is a small issue with the former though, in that some missions will have the same enemy but in two different level tiers. I haven't figured out how I'm gonna handle this yet so it'll just list the rare of the lowest level for now.

I also adjusted the enemy grouping a bit and making enemies grouped by block in fixed spawn missions. Granted I still need to look over many of those to get that handled.

With the two new parum event missions, some help could be used with those, for rewards and the spawn layout. I did what I could, which isn't much considering you can't even solo your way to block 2 ;x

Hey, Sou? I entered stats for lv.67 male beast today and got the page listing the base stats, but they didn't appear on the list (not even in a different color) like my other entries. Just a bug, or did I maybe break something?

Do you have any project on testing END ,element %and status affect rate?
    From my some result on testing it, it seem that 50% dark armor reduced the instant death rate by half (my result from 100 tired is 16 death in 34% fire armor, and 39 death on 50% dark armor )

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-06-13 20:30 ]</font>

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

To help you with your Boss Rare Drops.

I found both [B] Rabol Solid and [B] Cubo Dunga out of Desert Goliath S boss boxes.

Sorry for the double post.

Sounomi, I frequent your wesbite for Boss Box drops, mission rewards, and slew of other stuff. I noticed today when I looked at Boss Box page under the The Dual Sentinel S2 the [B] Double Agito was removed from one of his potential drops. Was it found to be false or maybe just an error? I'm hoping it's just an error. The Twin Tornado and Double Agito are two great reasons to run that mission for me.

Hello everyone!! Thanks for all that good info! really helpfull Sounomi!

One question I know it sounds stupid but what does "JP VERSION" mean. becuase some of the levels say they are jp version, will I still get them on the xbox 360 game???

Im very new to this!

Thanks