Question:

does anyone actually have either of these things? If so, could we hook up for a game sometime, i would really like to see what they look like in action. I am trying to decide if i should give up on my force and start a new char. or if i should continue to look for these 2 rares.

thanks!

Veteran Fighter

Well, I can't help you much with the action part...

But if you're a player of the old Sega Master System (or possibly an old school manga fan) you'll remember Opa-Opa from a game/manga/anime called Zillion.

He was a cute little egg looking thing with wings, and one fo the coolest mascots ever.

If you're looking for the game or just a cool picture of him from it... try emulation. (details on this in an earlier post) The game had a couple pictures of him in it, and there's a screen shot of the little guy out there somewhere.

PSO Assassin

I wouldn't put too much effort into finding Magical Peice unless you just want it for show. From what I've heard all of the force only rares are pretty useless to a high level force (since they already have thier MST maxed). You're better off with something like a double saber for stealing TP.

I think the PSO Perfect Guild has a pic of Opa Opa.

Like you, I'm jonsing for a Magical Piece big time. Especially after I played with another Force who had one.

I understand that is can cast Zonde for free...which might be nice. To be honest, I really just want it because it looks cool. As you've probably seen in pictures, the Magical Piece leaves a trail of hearts behind it whenever you swing it. It also seems to pack a pretty good whallop, but I don't know exactly how much damage it does.

FYI, if you wanna see Opa Opa, he stars in his very own master system game as well. Fantasy Zone... was a shooter. Very fun actually.