Male Beast WT...so more striking/support than attack techs due to lack of TP...I plan on soloing a lot as well. (I like socializing in the lobby and occasionally I'll party with a good group)

Not sure if synthing will be that important to me, but who knows...

I've searched and it seems people suggest the 450.

Input?

Try this guide. It's a bit old, but it's still useable.
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...12&forum=22&25
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Thanks...I think I'm going for the 440 pure DEF since it's my main and I don't have the funding yet for a 450. Plus pure armor synth benifits all of my characters. Will suck to keep making poor casts for scrap metal...

Could also try an armor 421. You'd lose 10 armor in the end but that's only a 2% loose in synth rates. I've found the 421 to be nice with melees. It also has an HP recovery unit and will heal itself at times when needed so you don't have to baby sit it like many other ones.

On 2007-05-26 14:34, DreamLocke wrote:
    Thanks...I think I'm going for the 440 pure DEF since it's my main and I don't have the funding yet for a 450. Plus pure armor synth benifits all of my characters. Will suck to keep making poor casts for scrap metal...
    Hey at least ordering CASTs from G.R.M. is free, so you're not losing any money! They also come with free parts too! So what do you lose in the end? G.R.M. loses money!
    Gamertag: inf3rn0 Lan
    Lan Katana│Male│Newman│Lv150│fT 20
    Malsa Powers│Female│Newman│Lv150│AT 20
    PSO2β: マルサ・パワーズ|Force lv17

I'm a fan of the 441 myself, the taunt helps you to get the most damage with melee from behind... and she also has HP Recovery Lv. 2 which makes her very durable. The weapon choice is nice with shotgun, earth twin guns, and spear so she does pack a punch also.
    Technic Linking for Wartechers

Advanced Combat tricks made by Wartechers to spice up technics and melee alike!

Okay update: I did some math on how long it takes to make a 440 by stripping CASTs. On paper it's one of the fastest battle PMs to make, but you'll have to make more than 20 CASTs each feeding. That's almost 2hrs including PSU having a wierd thing with not letting you sign back on right away. (I can't remember the exact message, but it basically forces you to retry or disconnect).

Too tedious for me; I'd rather just play the game. So...going for a 430 now. Slower, but cheaper than the other PMs. Pure DEX because my alt is going fG or GT and I can use my main to fund his future 450.

Elitist hybrid. Merged classes can be pricks too!

The guide is outdated but I still recommend ranger PMs just for the stun factor - makes it easy to get behind enemies or reduces their EVP to 0 if they have freeze.

441 is good too.

Thanks, Shimarisu...though "outdated" the guide is very helpful, along with the other "raising PM to loligirl" guide.

Though a 440 would be nice, I cannot stand the repetition and tedium of getting a pure DEF PM. I could do a ranged 440, but too broke to buy even low level techs to get her to level 30 MIND...might as well stay pure DEX since my future 450 for my Cast fG will be impure too.

430 is my best shot...my main is only lvl 11 and I'm having obvious cashflow problems. 450 is out of the question; not that I need one for a WT anyway.