Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Heres the story. I started playing PSO online, and got a lot of hacked stuff from people, like those lv 1308 mags and 127% weapons. Eventually I quit playing online and i still have hacked stuff, but ever since I stopped playing online I have not found ONE RED BOX. Not even a photon drop. I used to find red boxes all the time, then suddenly after about a year of playing offline again, i hadnt gotten ANYTHING good. I always founde good stuff before and during my time playing online. I tried getting rid of my hacked stuff, but i still cant find anything. Is it because of the fact that my characters have "touched" the hacked stuff or what? Somebody help please!

P.S. this is episode 1 and 2 plus.

dispose of everything

no cheating =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-06-07 19:07 ]</font>
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Yea im trying to become legit again, hacked stuff sucks... does this count for DUPLICATED items? Cus some of my good weapons and mags are probably duplicated.

Weps with hacked stats don't affect rare drops, nor does duping or having duped weapons.

you can check the following link for more info:
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...010&forum=4&57

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2007-05-26 19:31 ]</font>

RAmar--> Only way to go!

Actaully the 127 Weapons wont effecct the reds
    I konw a guy who tested it 127% wont stop reds but the mag (i asume its a god mag i.e. 327/327/327/327) that will effect the drops.
    Over 127 might but im not sure

Weapons, regardless of %'s do not affect rare drops. That includes %'s of 127% and higher (up to 381% which is the highest it can go.) Any mag over level 200 however will disable rare drops. So even if you had a level 201 mag, it will disable any rare drops.

Thanks so much guys it worked one last question: i have a DREAMCAST mag thats lvl 200 and no Photon Blasts, can i wear that and still get rare drops? Also is it possible to have a mag with no PB cus ive never gotten one to the final evolution before...

Yes you can use that and still find rares. The system mags (legit ones anyway) will never have any PBs.