A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

Sooo, my earth shot is nearing 30, so I figured I'd start on another one. I'm leaning towards either dark shot or elec-shot, since dark's still good with SE2, and since I don't really have any other shock weapons. My question: which of these is a good choice? Or is there better? I've already got Lv21+ fire and ice rifle bullets, so I'm not really looking for more of either of those, and I had dark dualies, but ... dualies bore me, so... Yeah...

Also, how is the ultimate PA for single handed daggers? My fighgunner friends madly in love with Buten Shuren-zan, but it's also nearing 30, and is considering the Dagger UPA. Any input on that would also be appreciated.

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/

as far as I know, there is no single dagger ultimate PA out....

THE JACKEL

Oh, really? I thought that was the Yo-Yo one.

Hum, shows how much I play my hunter >_>

that's for twin daggers. and it's quite good. but single saber, single dagger, spear, axe and sword (I think that's all of them) do not have UPAs yet.

I'd get shock for the Shotgun; dark is much better on a Crossbow.

mhmm...good shottie bullets are lightning, ice and fire, fire because fire SE2 still carches on most things and it will serve you well on neudaiz. but ice since there are fire enemies everywhere and lightning because shock is a really useful SE

...it should be noted that rifles are not meant for dealing damage as much are they are meant to dish out high lvl SEs. Shotties and Xbows are for doing direct damage. So having elements on rifles serves a different purpose than having elements on dhotguns and xbows...just something to keep in mind

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-05-27 23:35 ]</font>

Barada Inga (thunder shotgun) is one of the most useful and efficient PA in the game.

For single daggers, either is fine, Buten Shuren-zan is for damage, Shunbu Shouren-zan is for quick juggle/knockback.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hrith on 2007-05-28 02:09 ]</font>

On 2007-05-27 23:32, NIloklives wrote:
    mhmm...good shottie bullets are lightning, ice and fire, fire because fire SE2 still carches on most things and it will serve you well on neudaiz. but ice since there are fire enemies everywhere and lightning because shock is a really useful SE

...it should be noted that rifles are not meant for dealing damage as much are they are meant to dish out high lvl SEs. Shotties and Xbows are for doing direct damage. So having elements on rifles serves a different purpose than having elements on dhotguns and xbows...just something to keep in mind

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NIloklives on 2007-05-27 23:35 ]</font>
    Oh I'm aware that rifles and shotties differ as far as their jobs go (rifles for spreading high SEs, shotties for damage), but I just don't want to spread myself too thin on my PAs. I'd rather focus on just a few select ones for guns, and getting them leveled up before starting new ones.

But yeah, I was kind of leaning towards shock-shottie anyway, so thanks for the advice!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Miyoko on 2007-05-28 18:23 ]</font>