Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I'm doing a lot of research on the best PMs for my WT and I don't hear too much about the 430 other than it's cheap to make a pure DEX.

Anyone have a 430 to let me know it's worthwhile?

I have a 432 and for 9* its 49%, 4 8* 54%, and for 7*s 60%. To me I don't synth too much but for someone who does you can make a living from selling beamguns.
    Nobo Habaharu/ 150/ Beast/ Fighmaster
    ExCaLiBeR/ 132/ CAST/ Gunmaster

The 430 is a useless DD and a useless Support. Leave it in your room for synthing. There are better choices for a WT for a battle PM. Like a 440 or a 410. If you do 430 that char had damn well better be a mule or you use the story mode chars for soloing with.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

It's the one I'm doing for my cast. It'll be done Friday, 80 on Wednesday Late, late night.

I used this guide as a starter. It's good for Tec/Striker combos, like Fortetecher. Its also really cheap.
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...12&forum=22&25

On 2007-05-28 18:08, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    The 430 is a useless DD and a useless Support. Leave it in your room for synthing. There are better choices for a WT for a battle PM. Like a 440 or a 410. If you do 430 that char had damn well better be a mule or you use the story mode chars for soloing with.
    You know, I'd've thought that they would've gotten better. Last time I played with someone who used a 430, she would just sit there with her rifle and fire every five seconds. And not even at a target.

I never quite understood why they gave Partners (both PMs and Story characters) such bad aim compared to other "human" enemies, who instead have the curse of shots that move slower than bulletime in the Matrix.

I played with Dj's alt's GH-430 earlier doing Firebreak on Moatoob. I swear, Dj would run around a fire pit, and his PM would run straight into it and die. Every. Single. Time.

Hilarious, but far from usefull.
    PSU: Kaydin Elysian [WTmar]
    GW2: Kaydin Meridian [Human Ranger]

If I take my 432 into battle, it's just for her resta. Otherwise yeah, her fighting abilities. . if any are meh.

My 430/432 + my fortefighter= great team.

GH-432 with her Yak Maga + my GT's debuffs or his Twin Mayalee = The opposition is screwed.

Well, that's if she uses it. x_x

Haha, well, here's to PM IQ increasing in the expansion.