Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ever wondered how to make the Sange&Yasha? Well, thanks to one our members, here's a little step-by-step pic guide to show you how.

First off, you need a hunter with level 100 and a minimum of 800 atp, as mentioned in the guides.

Have both Sange and the Yasha in the inventory. Then equip one of them. In the picture below, the Yasha is equipped.

Highlight the Sange, or other weapon, and you will then see the "Use" option appear.

Upon doing so, there will be a little animation and sound and the two items will merge and will create Sange&Yasha.

The stats for the Sange&Yasha can be found here.

And just to confirm, Yasha and Kamui will not work, those rumors are wrong. As you can see in this picture below, no "Use" option will appear.

DC veterinarian

are sanges and yashas hard to find in ult?

The item that you equip is the item which percentages are copied. So equip the item with the better %.

So judging from the pics in the Item Database, Sange & Yasha work as two seperate sabers like the Asuka? I was a little confused because the Database had it listed as a "Twin Saber", which puts it in the same class as the Demolition Comet.

Should it instead be classified as a "Twin Sword" or does it have an animation that's similar to the Comet?

Either way, this is more of a reason for me to keep leveling up my Viridia character since nobody seems to want to trade their Yasha to me.

Now, if anyone can CONFIRM where the damned Yasha came from, and what ID they were using *cough* we'd be in business! ;}

On 2002-12-16 08:41, Ghen wrote:
    Now, if anyone can CONFIRM where the damned Yasha came from, and what ID they were using *cough* we'd be in business! ;}
    *cough*action replay*cough*

I love people who go down to Ragol with 500000 meseta equipped, die, then lose it all.

it's twin swords. human error in the database

as for the yasha

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...4&sortby=class

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

So...Sange and Yasha are twin swords, eh? I'd stick to my twinsaber-style weapons, thanks

Hey loli pop do u have anymo yasha for trade or do u know of any that wants to trade yasha cuz i got some real good itemz dat i'd trade for it like Partisan of Lightnin and others well peace out