Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That would have add like uhh another 50 layers xD. but if you look into the PSD files you'll understand.

Here is a screen of just the layers of the HUne

http://jojo.sappusx.com/count_the_layers.jpg

I work with as few layers as possible (we are talking 4-5 at most, so your images are a bit shocking, but in a good way!) - I'm old school and digital art is more of a fun/novelty thing for me....and still a bit intimidating.

I generally work from scanned drawings and still utilize photocopy machines for effects/resizing on the fly.
    I ought to break down and buy a stylus pad...been saying this for years now.
    But, I get a kick out of using a mouse or trackball, as this work looks completely different from what I draw using a pencil or brush on paper.

Go with Sagasu's advice if you have the time - you ought to work on a second image and incorporate all 4 characters...I'd like to see that.

I still sketch first on paper, and than use a tablet to line it. With the tablet it's alot easier to draw very clear and detailed lines and its pretty easy to paint a background like I did.

about completing the wallpaper.. nah.. I don't like the other 2 characters.. it just wouldn't fit with the rest of the wallpaper.. and I am also a bit tired of coloring PSO characters at the moment

I was already thinking about drawing NiGHTS.. I think that would be nice for a change..