Can someone help me? My game is having errors as if it is corrupted and that can't be true.

I had this problem before but only I fixed it somehow but now its not fully installing it and is saying that it is missing something.

This is what it showed.

If you have another optical drive try installing from that. If not, try copying all the files from the disk onto the harddrive and installing from that.

Create a folder on your desktop and name it PSU (or whatever you want) then go into MY COMPUTER and right click on the drive that has the PSU disk in it and select EXPLORE. Copy all of those files into the PSU folder on your desktop. An easy way to do that is to select any file then hit CTRL + A to highlight everything, then hit CTRL + C to copy them. Go into your PSU folder and hit CTRL + V to paster the files into the folder. Once that is done, double click the setup file and try installing PSU from your PSU folder.

Sounds like you have a bad DVD :/ What I would recommend since you already own the game or at least the disc is just download a copy from a torrent site seeing as you already have Azureus installed. Because if you own the game already, this would just qualify as having a back-up which is quite legal.