Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The First

On 2007-06-12 11:25, jayster wrote:
    he was one of the most beautiful angels as well If I remember scripture right.
    No he was not "one of" he was THE most beautiful CREATION and if you believe in the bible in any way he is still the most beautiful creation. He was also the FIRST creation, before that of heaven and earth and all other things, including the universe itself. He is the closest thing to God in all of existence.

I know some of you may want to argue theologically that Jesus is what I just said Lucifer was, but nowhere in any scripture is that ever said. Also if you take the side that Jesus was not a creation of God but a part of God then he couldn't have been the first creation, nor was he created ^.^

Regardless of the name's aesthetic qualities and possible true origins, I believe its first and strongest association for anyone even vaguely acquainted with Biblical lore would be negative. So I would tend not to use that name.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: astuarlen on 2007-06-12 12:58 ]</font>

I find it hard to believe that a name goes more or less with or without the devil by how it sounds like.

Personally, "Lucifer" brings back some unpleasant memories.

If you believe in the bible it's cool not question that but what I'm questioning is how the name was referring to the morning star and the morning star name was Lucifer but later called Venus. Because when dawn comes you can clearly see the star which was called Lucifer. But the name itself was for reason came to be with the devil but in the Hebrew script he was never mention by that name he was mention by heylel. I say they chose the name because it was a common name back then and made up the whole fallen angel thing because it sounded better than a fallen Babylonian King that is what I beginning to think.

when i hear the word lucifer i think satan then i think of santa because they are one in the same.
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis