THE POWER IS YOURS!!! CaptainPlanet's Avatar

Want to hunt that special rare item, or maybe you just need help with something on the game, but all your friends are just too busy to lend a hand? Yeah, I get that all the time too. That's why I'm forming the Elite Raiders Group or ERG, a group of Guardians who are dedicated to each other and doing scheduled runs, whether it be for an event, or hunting an extremely rare item as a guild. Whenever we get some people, we can work out our raiding schedule so that it works out for everyone in the ERG.

Ever notice that there are some items or weapons that seemingly NOBODY has yet, even though they are available online? If we can get people who are fiercly dedicated to ERG and their fellow Guardians who are in it, the first person to ever get that rare drop will be someone in our group, garenteed!

There won't be any favoritism as far as who gets what. It will all be decided in a fair and orderly manner. As a group dedicated to one another, we must do our very best to help our friends in ERG find what they are looking for, as they will be just as dedicated to helping you.

It is also a good idea to separate all members of the group into a specific priority number in your Guardian Contact Card list that nobody else resides in, so that it will be easier to distinguish your normal friends from those in the ERG, this will not only help you remember who is who, but also let you know if there is anyone in the group who is online and is available to help you. Remember, the goal of this group is to be more available to help than your other contacts.

We will also be having scheduled runs on certain days of the week/month. Don't worry, not EVERY day is going to be a scheduled guild run day, you will have more days to yourself than not, just as long as you are ready to help a fellow group member on those days. If there ends up being more than 6 in the group (which is expected, if there are plenty of dedicated PSU players out there), then on the scheduled guild run days, there will be multiple groups of 6, scouring the specific mission scheduled for that day, looking for whatever major item of value drops there. Once that item drops, and it is determined who gets it, it would be nice of that person to continue helping the guild in their hunt.

As an elite group, we must act as a single unit, coordinate our activities, and communicate well with the group.

If all goes well, we could very well be the greatest and most well-organized group on the PC/PS2 servers! I hope for the best!

If you are dedicated and think you can live up to the standards described above, and you would like to join the Elite Raiders Group, please post so we can meet up and swap cards. Also, when you post, please list the names of all your characters, starting with the one you play with the most.

I appreciate you stopping by this thread, and I hope to meet lots of great, dedicated Guardians out there who will help form this great group!

By posting you will recieve an invitation to join the Elite Raiders Group, which is posted in the Team Center of this site. Our guild schedule will be posted in the Events Calandar section once we get a few people. As soon as we have at least 6, we will begin doing guild runs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CaptainPlanet on 2007-06-13 21:24 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CaptainPlanet on 2007-06-13 21:26 ]</font>

This sounds pretty good. I'm in.^_^

Yamada Hotsuma
    Fighgunner

Delphina Alex
    Guntecher