Thread: Addslot hunting

Lord Erk Yggdrasil Eren III Erk's Avatar

anyone know where i can find them easily w/o totally training my life away to get to ult to get them or something cuz the farthest i want to go right now on a new char is hard mode
    "Ahh it burns... The goggles they do nothing!!!"

Well, that wholly depends on your section ID. What ID are you? You also say that you want to go only as far as Hard Mode, are you willing to go to Hard Mode Episode II if needbe?

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Why would you need to go into hard difficulty? Heck, you could even find them in normal difficulty.

Best way to get them is with a Redria section ID. Normal Temple, either from a Nar Lily or Hildeblue. Not to mention you could also try to find them in boxes as well at Temple.

Yeah, you just find them everywhere...

I know some in V.Hard, Whitill finds Addslot from a Sinow Gold, V. Hard, Redria finds Addslot also from a Garanz, V. Hard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-06-15 12:48 ]</font>

On 2007-06-15 09:47, Splash wrote:
    Why would you need to go into hard difficulty? Heck, you could even find them in normal difficulty.

Best way to get them is with a Redria section ID. Normal Temple, either from a Nar Lily or Hildeblue. Not to mention you could also try to find them in boxes as well at Temple.
    that's the best help you'll get in this topic, it's the best way to go for a whole slew of them. (My HUcaseal's got about thirty of them in her bank lol)

or you could be a redria and do like 10 normal forest runs you will most likely get one or two

Yeah, you just find them everywhere...

I know some in V.Hard, Whitill finds Addslot from a Sinow Gold, V. Hard, Redria finds Addslot also from a Garanz, V. Hard.
    Redria's don't find Addslots from VH Garanz. Yellowboze does.

or you could be a redria and do like 10 normal forest runs you will most likely get one or two
    Why would you do 10 forest runs when you can do 10 temple runs, have an opportunity at finding rare enemies you need and at the same time, be able to destroy more boxes than there are in the forest?

the best place to get add slots are in the forest 1 i found like 5 in hard in about an hour

nope sorry but splash has THE BEST way of slot hutting. Redria norm Temple pipe in the first hall way for to the second room (if on that variation) and you have it. if not on that variation there is always a lilly group some where close to the beginning.
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

=( i wish i had a lot of addslots