Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    The First

indeed it wouldn't ^.^ the only other way to get out of it is find aliens and blow them up >.>

and ya i think the americans were fucked up u no to bomb like 100,000+ ppl mainly innocent civilians for peral harbor where like about a couple 1,000 US solisres died. So much 4 revenge, thats wat i call fuckd ppl of vicious character
    And even worse, after the damn war was over, people in Japan died from the radiation from the bomb, a double-kill.

What are the chances of an evenly distributed shield system?
    Little. I read last night that Bush refused Putin's offer to use Azerbaijan as the radar station for the missle defense sheild since it would leave Greece, Turkey, Romania, and several other countries unprotected. The Bush administration is still looking into the plan tentatively, but it doesn't look good. It's all just power brokering though, imo, since the effectiveness of these Nuclear Sheilds is rather on the low end - and almost completely useless against newer missles, such as the ones Russia is proposing to build. Not to mention that "Rouge States" will likely not launch missles against Europe - but instead opt for smaller suitcase style bombs that are smuggled in and detonated.

the only other way to get out of it is find aliens and blow them up
    If aliens have the technology to cross hundreds (perhaps thousands, or hundreds of thousands) of light to get here - there's absolutely nothing we can do against them. Seriously, our main military force is the gun... essencially, still flinging rocks. Very sharp, very accurate, and very fast rocks.. but still.

the Americans did an evil act with nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Japanese did an evil act with the Nanjing Massacre, the Germans did an evil act with the Holocaust, and this bitch I'm ranting about did an evil act in saying that the civilians of Hiroshima deserved that atomic bomb.
    War itself is evil. I still don't see how someone's attitude towards an event can even be compaired to the event itself.

Ok, whatever the circumstances, you cannot say that civilians deserved to get what happened to them. Yeah, its war, but the civilians didn't want war, that baby who had half of his face ripped off didn't want war, nor did those people who had their skin and flesh melting off of their bodies, or those people who have been infected with radiation.
    Again, that's war. It happens. If it's not radiation, it'd be a death by fire, bullets, starvation, disease, ect. And you can't make the broad claim that all civilians are against war and are just innocents caught in the middle - no more than you can make the claim that all civilians are for war. People are people, and they have varrying digrees of disposition towards the concept of war. Many of these civilians were farming food for the military, building engines, constructing bombs, ect. In that sence, they weren't innocent - because they supported the war effort. Just as every tax paying American today has the blood of Iraqi citizens on their hands for helping to fund the war in the middle east. Just as every apathetic German has the blood of the jews on their hands for not putting a stop to the madness.

Is it right that civilians suffer in war? No. But you have to understand that there are precious few "innocents" in war as well. Going back to the firebombing of Gifu - the writer of the artical at http://www.godhatesjanks.org assumed that the bombing of Gifu was a spiteful act of American aggression. It wasn't until he was contacted by Rolland E. Ball, who was actually there on the bombing raids set him streight. Gifu was home to the Kawasaki Gifu Aircraft factory and the Akasiti Engine factory, among others, who were building aircraft for the Japanese military.

And if there were warnings, at that time, a threat with nuclear weapons may have been no different from threatening a country that you're gonna drop the sun on them, so of course the Japanese would have either laughed at it or thought that they wouldn't be able to do it, let alone repeat it.
    We didn't warn them that we were going to drop atomic bombs. We warned them that we had a weapon that would ensure their complete and utter destruction. They didn't know it was a nuclear weapon until the first bomb dropped. After seeing the bomb in action, Japan still didn't surrender. The second bomb dropped. Japan STILL didn't want to surrender. As said, if the Russians hadn't declaired war on Japan - we likely would have had to drop many more bombs on Japan for them to get the point. And even with Russia's declaration of war, there were many in the Japanese military and government that wanted to fight to very last man standing. As said, they even staged an attempted coup.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

When I saw the title, I thought this had something to do with that girl he met .
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

It's supposed to, but it looks to have changed.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

On 2007-06-18 16:36, Mystil wrote:
    When I saw the title, I thought this had something to do with that girl he met .
    That's what I was thinking when I first spotted this one, I though maybe he was pissed 'cause he got rejected.

I was in a similar...thing.

A kid in my history class, the most racist, redneck, just looking for a fight--- do whatever I can for attention, kind of person was in it with me. Weve known and hated each other forever, but he just is a dick! While we talked about the holocaust and WW2, all he talked about is 'Whatever, I'd kill those people too.'

Who the fuck says things like that!?!

One of his other 'favorite' things to say is 'Im joining th army so I can just go to Iraq and shoot things-- Men, Women, children, Cats, I dont give a fuck who, Im gonna shoot them in the fucking head and watch them bleed'

Such a dick. I hope he falls down a hole and dies.
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

Tell that guy that I (say someone, not Alex Craig) said "F U Asshole!"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlexCraig on 2007-06-18 20:40 ]</font>

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

She said those people deserved to die, and now you're saying she deserves to die?

You two might have a lot more in common than you think.

Ok, she doesn't deserve to die, I only said that cuz I was rly pissed and just had to let this out.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel