Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

On 2007-06-24 15:56, Thalui89 wrote:
    i believe that America errored the most due to the fact they didnt only do it once and learn from the mistake, but they did it twice.
    Please read the responses of others.

Whilst the bombing did enable America to beat the japanese into a surrender which also enabled America to step into battle sin europe in the war aginst Hitler, which eventually led to the end of the war,
    Hate to break it to you buddy, but the guns in Europe were silenced months before the bombs dropped.

If people want to preach History they should look at both sides of the stories rather than give Biased views and bias information.
    And if you want to preach history, you should know the history first.

EDIT: Apologies to forum users: It appears my History teacher taught me INCORRECTLY on the latter part of the bombing enabling to end the war. Needless to say its just enforced my point even more about the deaths being needless.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Thalui89 on 2007-06-24 18:05 ]</font>

On 2007-06-19 16:25, Shiroryuu wrote:
    On 2007-06-19 07:40, trypticon wrote:
    This person is getting on your nerves. You're likely hot for her, and don't think you stand a chance. If this person is bothering you that much, making you think about her that much, there is likely some chemistry going on there. Why don't you persue it and see where it leads? It's probably a lot more real and tangible than the girl from the other thread.

Nope, not at all. I haven't been thinking of her at all the past few days, or even for the most part, other than what she said. I think a whole lot more than the girl in my other thread.
    What is she, overweight or something?