Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    The OTHER Special K

I don't know how good I would be for a team, but I could definately contribute. I have no qualms about doing this online, and I'm almost always on late night (from after dinner to about 3 am Central time).

A few (many) questions bout the report:

Char info and Information: What do these mean?
    Exp Gain and Total enemy Number: Do you want this for all 25 laps, or just an average of all 25? Or should we make separate spaces for each lap to list this?
    Enemy name/#: Again, for all 25 laps, average, or separate?
    Starting level/Level: Are these the same or what?
    Level Gain/Telepipe: How many times, or exact time we did it?

I know you did this pretty quick, so I'm not trying to overly criticize, just clear up future questions. Another section you might want is the exact map variation, not only for this purpose, but also so you have numbers of enemies and exp totals for your map guides.

character inso and info field is to be left blank

exp gain and total enemy number is per lap i guess. i should do that for every lap. as well as enemy. i didn't think about the map variations having different number of monsters. staring level is what level you are before you start. and level is for difficulty setting. lvl gain should be filled in if there was a level up. and telepipe is for # of telepipes!

i'll redo it as soon as i can. good points driadyte. thanks!

The OTHER Special K

On 2002-12-18 23:44, LollipopLolita wrote:
    and level is for difficulty setting.
    Okay, you've got that twice then, cause there's a field two spaces beneath that labeled Difficulty. Gah, I feel like that bitchy English teacher who always bitches about the tiny things in essays. I guess I'm just better at proofreading than actually doing it, cause I would've come up with a much crappier version of the template had I done it.

One other thing: My offline beats seem to be different than my online beats. Like right now, it should be 392 beats, but offline it says its 700 or 800 something (don't remember just turned it off.) I'll have to check my GC clock to make sure it's not 12 hours off or something.

oh then it must be if it's forest or caves or yadda yadda.

i'll fix it when i can ^_^

oh and for beats just use the beat calculator. might help

FOnewearl Plushie Fan

So are we only recording rare drops, or are we also keeping track of how many rare monsters we find, and the other drops we get? 'cause if we keep track of every single thing that drops period and what it dropped from (which'd be tedious as hell, I admit) then we get a better view of not only the rare drop stuff but also the percentages for everything else.

Which may or may not be useful, but I know I'll be keeping track of all that stuff myself. I'll just fill out the forms with the stuff that's relevant, afterwards, though, unless...yeah.

Just rares whether they be from a normal monster or a rare monster, just wanna keep track of the rare drops.

ive been doing a beats report with my pinkal for a month now as much as i could from work and school (graveyard shift) =[ ill post it in a bit just to show u what ive found im gonna go ahead and update what monsters i got each item from

Veteran Fighter

I'm REDRIA i'll get going on ULT MINES or any other level for that matter i'm not too bothered. I'll submit my findings of 25 runs? As soons as its completed.

This is great! Just the thing to get me out of this hole ive been digging myself into.... see that Santa Rappy is a real jerk. - Never wants to come around, so time and time again through the first few rooms of the temple has lost its luster.

Anywho.
    I am a level 120 FOmar and I really wanna do this in the Ultimate offline Spaceship!

But I havent read anything about areas with no rare monsters. I mean everyone would still be interested right? I have this strange feeling about the Spaceship, like theyre hiding the hold grail there... or manybe im just crazy.

Anyway I just had a question before I start:
    ----
    note:
    1.beat time
    2.# of telepipes
    3.level gains
    4.monster/rare drop/lap #
    5.# of monsters per type
    6.exp gain
    7.character info
    8.section id of course
    9.level
    10.difficulty
    11.online or offline
    12.quest name if doing one
    13 character class
    ---

# of monsters per type

So this means any type, if record that I came across, say, five Gran Sorcerers correct?

And that should about do it, thanks a lot, this is gonna be schweet. Ill just make a list of all the types of monsters in the space ship on some paper and just put a check next to each one I see.

lol Have fun whoever does an area with Mothverts

Ill post my findings when im done, happy hunting!

Alright, schweet, I can't wait to see peoples charts!

Okay since I don;t have excel on this PC, I've just typed up a neat list of my findings in notepad, this is my first run, so all totals are from lap 001.

I'm not gonna post my junk after each list, so don't worry

I just hope this gets more people in the mood.

Here, I'll dim the lights a bit:

--------

Name: HeX

Section ID: Greennill
    Class: FOmar

Start Level: 120
    Quest: N/A
    Difficulty: Ultimate
    Offline/Online: Offline
    Number of Laps: 1
    Rare Items: 0
    Rare Enemies: N/A

Total EXP Gain: 60425
    Total Enemies Killed: 157

Gulgus: 41
    Gulgus-Gue: 25
    Gillchich: 46
    Dubchich: 6
    Pan Arms: 4
    Hidoom: 3
    Migium: 3
    Delsaber: 18
    Baranz: 5
    Gran Sorcerer: 5
    Gol Dragon (Boss): 1

--------

** Lap 001 **
    Start beat time: 746
    End beat time: 792
    Level gain: No
    Exp gain: 60425
    Telepipes: 3
    Times Died: 2
    Rare Items: None
    Boss Drop: 2000 Meseta

** Lap 002 **
    Start beat time: xxx
    End beat time: xxx
    Level gain: xxx
    Exp gain: xxx
    Telepipes: xxx
    Times Died: xxx
    Rare Items: ?
    Boss Drop: ?

Since I havent completed Lap 002, its all x's and ?'s for now, anywho, im gonna do this 25 times and adjust the totals after each lap.

I decided to add times ive died, becuase I only carry Scape Dolls in boos fights, thus anytime I die through the stage I do back to town, like a pipe.

And as always, I always wonder why bosses will drop money, rares, MONOFLUIDS!, and sometimes nothing, so I decided to keep track of what the jerk is dropping.

I hope everyones list is comming along nicely, I can't wait to post my finished 25 lap list.

Merry Christmas!

GL