Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I just noticed that they are making yet another animated transformers series, sadly, this seems worst than it's predecessors :http://tv.ign.com/articles/799/799046p1.html
    another one found :here

The Hollywood Reporter says the plan is to give the robots "more human qualities" on the series, to allow for kids to better identify with them. Cartoon Network's Bob Higgins tells Cartoon Network "We've used the basic Transformers and characters as a springboard, but then we're pretty much reimagining the whole thing. What we're doing with it is basically turning it into a superheroes story. We're really excited that we're able to take this decades-old property and hopefully turn it into something that kids haven't seen or expected from a Transformers series before."

Honestly, I am looking forward to the film and before I saw the picture I was hoping that maybe they would go for a look that resembled the it. How sadly was I dissapointed?, jeez, who's idea was it to give Optimus Prime side burns and a goatee? wtf!?

well.. i guess it's better than a mullet...

Anyway discuss, they got some interesting people working behind it but the basic concept is just all wrong IMO. Why in the world are cartoons being cranked out like this and why aren't the people behind things like this fired yet?

The First

So Optimus Prime is Robin, the green dude is Cyborg, the yellow dude is Star Fire, the red dude is beast boy, and the black dude is raven >.>

Haven't you guys noticed that all these shows are either stealing from Power Rangers or Teen Titans, OR taking shyt that is good on the net and trying to make tv programs out of them...seriously why hasn't 8-bit theater, misfile, bob and george, or any of the other great web comics been made into shows instead of having idiots come up with something that is similar to what is popular on the net v.v

Ew... Original series please thanks!

What the hell is this garbage?! That one needs to go back to the drawing board.

I'm not thrilled about the look, but I'm willing to bet that the content is leagues better than the three or four anime-style Transformers series that have sucked so horribly in recent years.

On 2007-06-26 07:38, Sekani wrote:
    I'm not thrilled about the look, but I'm willing to bet that the content is leagues better than the three or four anime-style Transformers series that have sucked so horribly in recent years.
    /agree

How could it not be better.

"WOOOoooOOO! I is Starscream's ghost!!" *poorly animated purple CG explosion overlays followed by crappy dialogue and a bunch of kids nobody really cares about*

If it weren't on during Kaiju I wouldn't've even let it on my TV. -_-'

Don't worry, this isn't aimed at you folks. It's made for 8 year old kids. You don't have to be thrilled about it or anything. If I had the TF license I would do the same thing.

i give it 1 season... if that... this will fail sooo hard...

The First

ummm that makes no sense... "we're aiming this at kids"...weren't all the transformers series liked by kids and targeted at them....well most anyways...i doubt beast wars and beast machines was...

unfortunately both existed during the time of no dark tone animated series!