Thank you all for bidding. As of now, this listing is officially closed to offers. What follows is the list of offers I have accepted, and who can expect to receive a PM within the next hour:

Heavy Twins 34% Fire <CURRENT BID: 1.2mil - Katy>
Muktrand 28% Earth <CURRENT BID: 800k - Katy>
Gudda Gant 26% Earth <CURRENT BID: 600k - Katy>

+5 Deathmaker <CURRENT BID: 1.2mil - Typheros>
Nightwalker 26% Light <CURRENT BID: 550k - Typheros>
Nightwalker 22% Earth <CURRENT BID: 300k - Typheros>

+10 Deljabaner 10% Dark <CURRENT BID: 750k - Ryoki>

Ank Pikor 44% Earth <CURRENT BID: 9mil - Droppthehammr>

Gudda Gant 38% Dark <CURRENT BID: 1mil - Bara>

Muktrand 38% Fire <CURRENT BID: 3mil - KamikazeYoru>

+5 Drumline <CURRENT BID: 1mil - SarinSerafi>
+8 Cugo Mamba <CURRENT BID: 6.1mil - SarinSerafi>

+5 Phantom <CURRENT BID: 1.5mil - purdylink>
+5 Phantom <CURRENT BID: 1.5mil - purdylink>

Ageha-Kikami <CURRENT BID: 150k - TheBuffster>
Ageha-Kikami <CURRENT BID: 150k - TheBuffster>

Onmagoug <CURRENT BID: 800k - Shou>

Congratulations, all. I will consider opening up another auction in the near future, but for now I think I'll just get back to playing the game. On a final note, I was very impressed with the number of offers I received, and I am very appreciative to all of you who did participate. However... I was a bit disappointed in the quality of the bids on the majority of the offers. This was not a garage sale; this was an opportunity for me as a player to branch out my shop farther than in-game, and for you as fellow players to be able to find good, decently-priced items without having to spend hours upon hours in PSU's horrible shop system.

Despite underwhelming bids, I do sincerely appreciate the time and effort you all put into my auction. Please do not forget that, and I hope to see you all in the field!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XenithFlare on 2007-07-10 05:21 ]</font>