Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PSOX player, so get over it!!

Look at all the pics. There is answers to alot of other questions on how it will work to. Also visit the Xbox PSO FLash site, thephotoncore.rr.nu
    http://www.wingcomltd.com/Dan_Dev/ph...opic.php?t=163

FOnewearl Plushie Fan

Doesn't look that much better--or any better at all--to me. It's hard to tell from screenshots the size of a postage stamp whether or not there's any real improvement. I gotta say it really doesn't seem likely that there is, and from those shots I'd say it doesn't LOOK like there is, either.

Lurker

the interesting thing with those pics is the one with the guy sitting in front of the silver tv. that tv is a wide format tv. cant tell if the screen is deformed or if it is in wide mode, but wide mode support would make me drool.

playing PSO in school??? JP has ALL the fun!

On 2002-12-19 09:46, Phobos-X wrote:

playing PSO in school??? JP has ALL the fun!
    My 7th grade Social Studies teacher would let us take in our Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis systems and play them on the class TV. He also let us watch "The Three Stooges", because that was one of his favorite shows of all times. (He would also use it as a learning tool, pointing out some obviously prejudiced references against the Japanese that were prevalent in that time period, recent historical things, and so on.) Also, if kids drew in class, he would ask if he could photograph their drawings onto the backs of tests for everyone to see, so people would draw things and give them to the teacher.

He kicked ass. I miss him. Don't know where he is today. He left the school and went off to be a librarian somewhere, the office told me, but they don't know where.

Battle Mode Enthusiast
    In an unknown warehouse, holding Spy at gunpoint...

On 2002-12-19 09:11, Kayumi wrote:
    Doesn't look that much better--or any better at all--to me. It's hard to tell from screenshots the size of a postage stamp whether or not there's any real improvement. I gotta say it really doesn't seem likely that there is, and from those shots I'd say it doesn't LOOK like there is, either.
    Lol.... Kayumi, don't expect a decent response from this guy, he's one of the biggest fanboys around. He could've said something like "Hey, here's some picxs of the X-BOX version" instead of "XBOX looks better than all versions ROTFL L33T ph33r!!!"

I don't see anything different there myself. The only thing different is the boxart, and the ridiculous amount of cables coming from the controller.

Defender of the World of Light

Those pics look no different than the pics I've seen of the GC version. No difference at all, zero, none, nadda. And don't go calling me a GC fanboy, cause I don't own a GC, in fact, I only own an XBox, and I am getting XBox PSO. Only thing is, I'm not bias like you are.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Saying Xbox PSO is better looking than other versions is like taking a dump in a toilet and saying your crap smells better than the piles left by your pet dog outside.

Just a thought.

Chao Abuser

On 2002-12-19 12:34, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:
    I don't see anything different there myself. The only thing different is the boxart, and the ridiculous amount of cables coming from the controller.

WTF?!?