Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Angels Demon

Well, I've been playing the demo for the 360 version for about a week now (took me a while to pull myself from PSO GC to try it) and I just picked up the full version (by the way, not sure if this is the right place for this, haven't been on the forums since January).

I purchased my monthly membership and it tells me I have to sign out and then sign back in (my Xbox Live GamerTag) for the changes to take effect. When I do this and try to fire of the Xbox Live portion of the game (so I can create my character and what not) I get a message that there is some sort of problem (don't remember the whole message) and to please try again later. WTF? Anyone run into this or know how to solve it? I've been able to play other games, including the Demo of this game, online before with no problem so I know its not my connection.

Sorry for such a long post, just a little agitated at the moment...

LoL!!!

You'll have to excuse Sonic Team's horrible networking skills. Logging onto PSU is like playing russian rullette (forgot how to spell it), but without the negative. When you get that message, disconnect and try again. If it happens 3 times in a row, go back to the dashboard and try again.

Have you, as the message suggested, 'tried again'? It could very well WORK!
    Why is my sig being compressed to HUR BLUR?
    High quality version: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u.../J-75Shard.jpg
    Shard, Newman Male (Level 110), HU 10/RA 5/FO 10/FF 10/FI 10/WT 20/AT 6 - PC/PS2

The Angels Demon

On 2007-07-09 11:50, Shardio wrote:
    Have you, as the message suggested, 'tried again'? It could very well WORK!
    Not for nothing, but of course! I tried about 5 times before my friend and I gave up (he got it too). I'll have to try again tonight and if it comes up, disconnect and, well, try again! Any other help is highly appreciated!

Sounds like the interrupt request is giving you a run for your money. Keep trying, you'll get on there.

Be sure you are choosing Disconnect, and going back to the title screen, not just hitting Retry

The Angels Demon

Yeah, I'm disconnecting. In fact, I sign out, unplug my Ethernet cable, plug it back in and sign back into Xbox live and then try again. Thanks just the same.

I'm sure that this is just a little bit of a hicup, but I have a friend who's owned the full version for a few months now and has never been able to log in so he's stuck playing the demo and having his Characters reset once a month. I really don't want to run into this...

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

heres what I do.

when u get to the ESRB warning screen where it says press A, don't.

stall for some time by either selecting music to stream from your comp if you're networked to your comp,
    or you could use this time to check your XBL friends list or messages.
    Just make sure you stall for about a minute at this screen b4 u press A
    90% success rate on first try
    If it didn't work on the first try, do not use the retry button as it has never ever worked for any1 as far as i know.
    Simply go back to the main menu and return to ESRB screen and immediately press A with no stalling.
    97% success rate on second try.
    if it doesn't work on second try, return to main menu and repeat second try, it should work by then.

Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

If it's giving you that much of a hassle:

Dashboard > Console > Network Settings > Primary DNS: 4.2.2.1 > Secondary DNS: 4.2.2.2.

That should fix it (kind of). You'll get the interrupt error, but it won't be the "Servers are down for maintenance" error. Change your DNS settings to those and then just keep hitting Disconnect and trying again.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

The Angels Demon

On 2007-07-09 12:32, Obsidian_Knight wrote:
    If it's giving you that much of a hassle:

Dashboard > Console > Network Settings > Primary DNS: 4.2.2.1 > Secondary DNS: 4.2.2.2.

That should fix it (kind of). You'll get the interrupt error, but it won't be the "Servers are down for maintenance" error. Change your DNS settings to those and then just keep hitting Disconnect and trying again.
    Not too sure about this one. I don't like messing with those settings. Last time I did (as directed by Xbox Live Suuport) I wasn't able to get back on for DAYS until I called my cable company to find out how to get all that data without having a PC.